Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: ScP

Quote Originally Posted by sniper06
    I know its being posted on friday night and I would be gratefull if someone could pm me the url of the site so I can stand a chance to regester on saturday. Is there a way to contact a mod on the peergroup?
    irc.p2p-irc.net #tpg

i can pm you the url of scp when signups are open

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    I sure somebody will post the url here when signups open

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    less than 4 days till scp opens up , all positions are full right now other than uploader

someone might post the url, but it will probably be edited out to respect the owners of scp and their policy

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by skgowtham View Post

someone might post the url, but it will probably be edited out to respect the owners of scp and their policy
    I am sure they will, but you will get some noob who will post it just like they post ScT and U*-*...

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by safa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skgowtham View Post

I am sure they will, but you will get some noob who will post it just like they post ScT and U*-*...
    Not one person has given me a reason not to post those addresses.
    Who exactly are we meant to be keeping them secret from?!!
    It's ridiculous.
    If the FBI can get onto the the actual scenes topsites then they are not going to find it hard to get onto some upper tier bittorrent sites.

And if it's not the FBI (etc etc) that you are trying to keep the sites secret from then who is it?

I kind of get the feeling that this is nothing but a team building exercise for popular torrent sites. Getting users to feel as if they are some part of some "ultra secret" and exclusive club.
    It's really lame, but I can see how people would be won over by this.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    someone has a point there but if u want to keep the url private u should ask a mod to filter it out or the like...in every thread someone eventually tells the adress
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I think that if you want to protect your site from unwanted people then i suggest you keep it invite only. Its the sure fire way of keeping it more safer.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456