Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded Centropy Release...

Poster
    BAH CRAP!, how come this version looks like its bending on the top right of the screen? ?? ? !!

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Poster
    the thing is, im donloading it from kazaa, it was on kazaa a while before this post. can i resume downloads with bittorent ? and pause ? OmG help me, i started downloading, and then it sais i have 200nmb left on my harddrive! wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf !!!!!!...

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    LOL...calm down...yes you can resume downloads on bittorrent. And unlike Kazaa if your pc crashes you dont run the risk of losing the file. What bittorrent does is create space on your harddrive by already isolating 2.0 gb then just filling it in, so if its already allocated the space your good to go. As for pausing...just close it. You remember where you downloaded the .torrent file to? Just double-click it. If not just got to the website you got the torrent from and download it again, itll resume your download of the film.

Edit: Oh and the reason I didnt get the centropy release is cuz of that weird bend. APM is the best in my opinion...for now.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Poster
    HA!, SO THERE IS A BEND! is there a way to change where it downloads the bittorent files ? atm its downloading to my d: drive, wich in only got 2gb left cause its only for my os, is there a way to make it download to me E: drive ?|

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Well, first are you talking about the .torrent files, or the video files themselves? If you want to download the .torrent files somewhere else, just go to the webpage right click the file link, and choose save target as. If your talking about the video itself...well when Bittorrent loads the torrent file it should come up with a window asking you where you want the file to go. Remember the torrent files you download off of the web are only like 70k, they just contain info about the actual file.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Poster
    hmmm... thats weird, for me when i right licked the torrent file and went to open with bittorent, it just started downloading to my d: without asking anything, just started to download.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Really? weird...you using bittorrent 3.2.1?

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Poster
    it just sais 3.1

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    heres the Sample i got from IRC and i uploaded it to a Torrent Site and i poot it on my site

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Poster
    I am slightly (ok very) new to BitTorrent, but why does someone upload at twice the speed of which I download? This is slightly offensive, I want at least even just half of my full download speed, but I am getting a tenth.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast