Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: It seems the U.S. is...

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post
    I'm not misquoting. You said that the holocaust was a good thing and that the Nazi's had done the World a favour.
    As I said, this is a mischievous misquote, something you do often, if I said that, post it. Put up or shut up.

You pondered what mess the middle east would be in if there were millions more Jews.
    That's right, which is far different from your first misquote.

It's not a mis-quote, it was in my sig for long enough and the reason that sam4 created the smillie with your face and the archetypal "Jewish hat". Lie to these chaps if you feel you must but everyone who was a member there knows it's true, that includes you and lieing about it makes you all the more pathetic. You don't even have the courage to admit having said it.
    So where is it? You seem to think because you claim to be religious everyone will believe your every word, well you're a liar, nothing unusual there, your religion allows you to lie.

How am I complicit in acts which happened before I was born, that's just nonsense and an attempt to deflect from yourself. I'm not complicit in the fire-bombings of Dresden either, or the atomic bombs dropped in Japan. Those things are much more recent than the inquisition and I don't feel even remotely to blame for them.
    You claim to be Catholic, that's what the Catholic church is all about, so that makes you as guilty as the church, you said so yourself ... you can't have it both ways.

With regard to the condom thing, the catholic Church is wrong and it's policy is wrong. Condoms should be allowed to anyone who choses to use them.
    Have you made your views known to your church? Or did you not bother because you know they don't give a fuck what you think?

With regard to denying abortions to women whose lives are at risk, I'm not sure what you are talking about there. Thro' personal experience I know that isn't true, however you may have something specific you are talking about.
    The official Vatican edict is that no-one gets an abortion .. full stop. If a woman dies it childbirth it's the will of god.

With regard to protecting paedophiles. That is wrong, whatever the organisation or group which does it. I am personally ashamed when the Church does it, I think it is a disgraceful and appaling way to behave.
    But you still support them don't you? Monetarily as well as spiritually, that makes you as guilty as they are.

No wonder you lot aren't allowed to be the monarch. can you imagine having a head of state who is complicit in church sponsored paedophilia?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    There is no need for me to comment on any of that. Anyone who reads it can make their own judgement on who the liar is. Indeed the other people who read your filth already know what you said and that the Nazi's had done a good thing. If memory serves you likened Israel to a modern Sodom.

Still haven't answered about whether you have a problem with tax fraud and anti-semitism. Not really surprising, as that is normally the reason you start these attacks on other people's beliefs. That way you deflect from the point or question.

The only really questionable thing about this forum is why you (really only you, in my experience) are allowed to post things like;

"No wonder you lot aren't allowed to be the monarch. can you imagine having a head of state who is complicit in church sponsored paedophilia?"

quite astonishing.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins View Post
    please to be telling me how i burned my credibility. kthx

Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

I have no need to prove him wrong.

The boat is full, huh?

The NYT, David Duke, and YOU!

Oh, Lord, here we go again-

Gee whiz, The, what do you say?

Wanna jump into the swamp and save your boy?
    i don't really feel like putting effort into this. i might say some mental things sometimes, but unlike some people, i don't go taking what partisan hack bloggers say as gospel. especially without even doing so much as a google search to research what i'm quoting.

i feel like putting effort in today, but i know j2 won't play

it's not about saving people or anything like that. you see, in the restoftheworldland people have their opinions rather than strict bipartisan alignments.

i can agree with different people on different things. for example with billy, i believe everything about the holocaust that's taught in school is true. i am unsure about what destroying zionism is meant by ahmedidithingy, tbh i think he is too.

i agree with billy on the global warming thing. i also see that without obfuscation or spin, his comments were clearly in alignment with what the scientists say. yours were clearly contradictory. it's fair for me to point this out rly

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Sorry if anyone thinks I was misquoting Billy, I was doing it from memory so I may have got it wrong, not the sentiment tho'.

Anyway, as luck would have it here's the whole thing

I'd just love to see Israel destroyed, maybe their god will come back and do to them what he has done many times in their history. Israel is a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. The Nazis certainly taught them well, there's nothing like a practical demonstration to get the message across. l dread to think what the place would be like today if six million of them weren't killed, they'd be waging war across the whole Middle East.
    You decide what it means. I'll be concentrating on Billy posting "Catholics are all cunts".

Rafi, hope that explains why he treats you the way he does.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Hey, J2 (or someone else), is that site a Fox-type of thing, or do they seem to be unaffiliated with any political entities otherwise?

Never read anything off there before, I assume you reckon it's not entirely on the level, but have they been known to take liberties with the truth or something, before?

To be honest, after Iraq, I'm feeling rather sceptical when the US starts talking about weapons in the Middle East.

And on another note: Some days it seems very odd that the US has issues with someone else's weapons program, to me, given their own arsenal. Almost seems like hypocrisy

"We already have nukes, so we can have them if we want. You don't have them/you're not us, so you're not allowed."

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY View Post
    Hey, J2 (or someone else), is that site a Fox-type of thing, or do they seem to be unaffiliated with any political entities otherwise?

Never read anything off there before, I assume you reckon it's not entirely on the level, but have they been known to take liberties with the truth or something, before?

To be honest, after Iraq, I'm feeling rather sceptical when the US starts talking about weapons in the Middle East.

And on another note: Some days it seems very odd that the US has issues with someone else's weapons program, to me, given their own arsenal. Almost seems like hypocrisy

"We already have nukes, so we can have them if we want. You don't have them/you're not us, so you're not allowed."

I don't know whether it has an affiliation or not, frankly.

I felt I had to post it, because there are those here who would swear up-and-down Fox News would never tell a story like that, but my conscience dictates I reveal I saw it on Fox News first...figured if it showed up elsewhere (and it did; lots of places) I'd post it - you can call it bona fide if you like, and I imagine you would, given your general view of the U.S.

The U.S. has the attitude it does precisely because it is the only country which has used nukes in war, and I think you have to admit that gives us a perspective others do not have; after all, what would propagating our point-of-view entail?

You see my point.

In any case, you are correct that the situation fits no definition of "fair" that I am aware of, but I will claim a logicality that springs from my previous point.

Guilty knowledge, so to speak.

Do you think Iran should North Korea should have nukes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Sorry if anyone thinks I was misquoting Billy, I was doing it from memory so I may have got it wrong, not the sentiment tho'.

Anyway, as luck would have it here's the whole thing

I'd just love to see Israel destroyed, maybe their god will come back and do to them what he has done many times in their history. Israel is a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. The Nazis certainly taught them well, there's nothing like a practical demonstration to get the message across. l dread to think what the place would be like today if six million of them weren't killed, they'd be waging war across the whole Middle East.
    You decide what it means. I'll be concentrating on Billy posting "Catholics are all cunts".

Rafi, hope that explains why he treats you the way he does.
    I await his denial/justification/deflection/qualification/accusation of contextual malfeasance without 'bated breath.
    Last edited by j2k4; 02-26-2007 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    if i was playing pass the parcel with nukes i'd rather it was america or some western european country that the music stops on, if you know what i'm saying

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    I don't think anyone should have them, that's what I think.

As far as the rest goes, I'd not call something bona fide just 'cos it happened to be in line with what I thought.

I was mostly wondering about this bit, btw:
    Most US intelligence on Iran inaccurate: report

Most US intelligence on Iran shared with the International Atomic Energy Agency has proved to be inaccurate and failed to lead to discoveries of a smoking gun inside the Islamic Republic, The Los Angeles Times reported on its website Saturday.

Citing unnamed diplomats working in Vienna, the newspaper said the US Central Intelligence Agency and other Western intelligence services have been providing sensitive information to the IAEA since 2002.

But none of the tips about Iran's suspected secret weapons sites provided clear evidence that the Islamic Republic is developing a nuclear arms arsenal, the report said.

"Since 2002, pretty much all the intelligence that's come to us has proved to be wrong," the paper quotes a senior IAEA diplomat as saying.

Another official described the agency's intelligence stream as "very cold now" because "so little panned out," The Times reported.

US officials privately acknowledge that much of their evidence on Iran's nuclear programs remains ambiguous, fragmented and difficult to prove, the report said.

The IAEA has its own concerns about Iran.

In November 2005, UN inspectors discovered a 15-page document in Tehran that showed how to form highly enriched uranium into the configuration needed for the core of a nuclear bomb, The Times said.

Iran said the paper came from Pakistan, but has rebuffed IAEA requests to let inspectors take or copy it for further analysis.

However, diplomats working for the IAEA were less convinced in 2005 by documents recovered by US intelligence from a laptop computer apparently stolen from Iran, the paper said.

The documents included detailed designs to upgrade ballistic missiles to carry nuclear warheads, drawings for subterranean testing of high explosives, and two pages describing research into uranium tetrafluoride, known as "green salt," which is used during uranium enrichment.

The Times said IAEA officials remain suspicious of the information in part because most of the papers are in English rather than Farsi.
    Did Fox and others have all that?

It's the bit that really caught my eye.

And also, for the record:

I don't have a problem with the US as a whole, it's only most of the people in charge, and some attitudes, that bother me

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY View Post
    I don't think anyone should have them, that's what I think.

Yes, me too, but then the toothpaste doesn't go back into the tube, does it?

I'm curious that no one (and I mean no one) ever even mentions the part played by the U.S.S.R. in the process.

I was mostly wondering about this bit, btw:
    Most US intelligence on Iran inaccurate: report

Most US intelligence on Iran shared with the International Atomic Energy Agency has proved to be inaccurate and failed to lead to discoveries of a smoking gun inside the Islamic Republic, The Los Angeles Times reported on its website Saturday.

Citing unnamed diplomats working in Vienna, the newspaper said the US Central Intelligence Agency and other Western intelligence services have been providing sensitive information to the IAEA since 2002.

But none of the tips about Iran's suspected secret weapons sites provided clear evidence that the Islamic Republic is developing a nuclear arms arsenal, the report said.

"Since 2002, pretty much all the intelligence that's come to us has proved to be wrong," the paper quotes a senior IAEA diplomat as saying.

Another official described the agency's intelligence stream as "very cold now" because "so little panned out," The Times reported.

US officials privately acknowledge that much of their evidence on Iran's nuclear programs remains ambiguous, fragmented and difficult to prove, the report said.

The IAEA has its own concerns about Iran.

In November 2005, UN inspectors discovered a 15-page document in Tehran that showed how to form highly enriched uranium into the configuration needed for the core of a nuclear bomb, The Times said.

Iran said the paper came from Pakistan, but has rebuffed IAEA requests to let inspectors take or copy it for further analysis.

However, diplomats working for the IAEA were less convinced in 2005 by documents recovered by US intelligence from a laptop computer apparently stolen from Iran, the paper said.

The documents included detailed designs to upgrade ballistic missiles to carry nuclear warheads, drawings for subterranean testing of high explosives, and two pages describing research into uranium tetrafluoride, known as "green salt," which is used during uranium enrichment.

The Times said IAEA officials remain suspicious of the information in part because most of the papers are in English rather than Farsi.
    Did Fox and others have all that?

It's the bit that really caught my eye.
    Yes, Fox News had it all, as did the others I saw.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Yes, me too, but then the toothpaste doesn't go back into the tube, does it?
    I sort of see your point there, I guess.

But then again...they are intended to be a deterrent for people trying to use them against you (and by you, I mean anyone who has them), at least that's my take on the situation.

But then (yet) again, any one who sees you as their enemy, is going to want them as a deterrent to you using the stuff against them, so in having them, you make others want them and...it's a right mess.

The soviets made you boost your arsenal sure enough, btw, I'm well aware of that (And they were really stupid about it too, at that, the muppets.)

Yes, Fox News had it all, as did the others I saw.
    I'm impressed, maybe they aren't always as bad as they seem

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast