Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Debates from Sharedaddys pinned movie

hey sharedaddy if i were u i would start buring all of ur rips instead of deleteing them bcuz i heard kazaa cna be sued and is prolly ganna be dead in the next 6 months. i saw it on zeropaid.com. the bbest netowrk ive heard is edonkey, or direct connect.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by mrbojangles@14 January 2003 - 23:24
    hey sharedaddy if i were u i would start buring all of ur rips instead of deleteing them bcuz i heard kazaa cna be sued and is prolly ganna be dead in the next 6 months. i saw it on zeropaid.com.  the bbest netowrk ive heard is edonkey, or direct connect.
    Not to worry Mr BoJ, All of my movies (all) are burned before deletion, each and everytime. Where are your requests?

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Hi ShareDaddy
    first of all great job, you've got some great classics thumbs up
    as I'm a newbie I haven't got the hang of all the ins and outs of kazaa just jet, but I can manage just fine untill now. I can't find a few movies even though I use auto search
    and although there is an seperate request topic I still hope you can help me

I'm looking for Shaft and not the new one but the '70 version
    and another classic I'm looking for is The day of the Jackal with Edward Fox

you or anyone else for that matter would make me a verry happy camper if you can help

(edit grammar)

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Originally posted by dolippi@16 January 2003 - 06:21
    Hi ShareDaddy
    first of all great job, you've got some great classics  thumbs up
    as I'm a newbie I haven't got the hang of all the ins and outs of kazaa just jet, but I can manage just fine untill now. I can't find a few movies    eventhough I use auto search
    and although there is an seperate request topic I still hope you can help me 

I'm looking for Shaft and not the new one but the '70 version
    and another classic I'm looking for is The day of the Jackal with Edward Fox

you or anyone else for that mather would make me a verry happy    camper if you can help
    Well thanks and welcome aboard!

No, I do not have either of those 2 movies, of which "The day of the Jackal" with Edward Fox is one I have been looking for as well. I will add Shaft 1970's to my list of things to look for and will continue to try and get the other.

Good luck.

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Poster
    Well ShareDaddy, I must say I am highly impressed!! Any chance of having higher quality rips of Back to the Future or any rips of Bill n' Ted or Waynes World 2? Silly perhaps, but these are movies from my younger years which i havn't seen in ages; would love the chance to see these movies again.

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Originally posted by ezyryder@29 January 2003 - 10:05
    Well ShareDaddy, I must say I am highly impressed!!    Any chance of having higher quality rips of Back to the Future or any rips of Bill n' Ted or Waynes World 2? Silly perhaps, but these are movies from my younger years which i havn't seen in ages; would love the chance to see these movies again.
    I did have all 3 Back to the Future's ripped to 2 discs, however all three have already been posted by another member. Use the search tool, there are 2 disc rip's of each posted in the verifieds section. Bill and Ted and Waynes World 2 are not on my to do list, however I will add them, should they present themselves I will surely post them.

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Originally posted by Wallace_Askew@30 January 2003 - 02:26
    keep them coming man....great work 
    Thanks, Highlander 1986 2 Disc rip is up next, keep your eyes peeled.

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    got any chance of ripping "The Last Seduction" dvd?

thanks

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Poster
    American History is one of the most powerfull movies I have ever seen.

I watched it by accident on television one night and was enthralled. Norton is at his incredible best. It makes his performance in fight club look like a disney character. This movie is harrowing, in a real way.

Thanks for that and welcome back that man.

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Originally posted by JmiF@2 March 2003 - 18:06
    American History is one of the most powerfull movies I have ever seen.

I watched it by accident on television one night and was enthralled. Norton is at his incredible best. It makes his performance in fight club look like a disney character. This movie is harrowing, in a real way.

Thanks for that and welcome back that man.
    I totally agree with you there! I had never really sat down and watched this movie from beginning to end until recently, Edward Norton is amazing in this role and the movie does have an edge that will keep you glued to the screen.

And thanks I am glad to be apart again, been kind of busy in real life lately, decided to see what was up around here and was happy to see a section for movies again.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast