Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Debates from Sharedaddys pinned movie

SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Here is a comment that has come up a couple times in chat which is applicable:

"Sharedaddy is the man"

And yeah we really say that.

Also why is this thread NOT pinned while the other one is? I mean not for nothing but the sig2dat links here actually work while those in the lunarjetma thread really never worked for me.

Just gotta say that makes 0 sense to me.

Anyway- once again d00d thanks and all that!

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Thanks again SJ. I try and do my part, sometimes even more than my part, but I try like the dickens to make everyone happy, including myself. Sometimes it feels better to post a verified than it does to find one I have been looking for, if you know what I mean. Well, there should be more coming real soon, be on the look out.

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by ShareDaddy@27 March 2003 - 15:48
    PS- The new burner is wonderful and works rather well, however trying to make rips like I used to has been nothing but a hassle. I am not sure if it is a hardware or software conflict, but something somewhere is causing the video stream to be totally mutilated.

PSS- I did recently install the new K-lite codec pack, this too may be causing my issues, as I have stated I am uncertain as to the exact cause, any help would be appreciated. I will be working out some scenarios over the next few days, uninstalling and reinstalling various programs and codecs to see if I cannot correct the situation.
    HMMM, sorry to hear you're having problems, SD. What software are you using to encode movies? I'm curious why the addition of a DVD-Burner would give you encoding problems. Are the movies giving you grief on Disc or HD? Concerning the hardware, I would check if DMA is enabled, change the IDE cable, Check the bios setting for the burner. As far as codecs, have you tried DivXTotalPack1.3? I'm using it exclusively in lieu of K-Lite Codec Pack. I do advice rebooting your machine before uninstalling and reinstalling any codecs otherwise the install can fail.

Also, I like to keep a small 20 MB VOB file (it's the THX scene) to test the encode job before committing to a 2-pass job. This has saved me many hours in case the codec settings are nuked!

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    Encoding is done with Vidomi using either the DIVX pro 5.0.2 or XVID codecs. Grief is on the HD. No problems with my burner. Something is amiss with the codecs, I just know it. I will try and uninstall and reinstall the codecs (hopefully tonight), I will let you know what happens, either you will see movies being posted or a For Sale sign on my string . Thanks for the tips, all will be added to my things to do or try.

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    hummm... how do i find someone's supernode if it keeps changing???

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Originally posted by bobokitty@28 March 2003 - 15:23
    hummm... how do i find someone's supernode if it keeps changing???
    First off I would try asking the Question in the MovieWorld base Discussion area and not in the verifieds section.

But here you go, If it keeps changing you will not be able to find that node without first being told what node they have switched to.

Please do not add any other replies, you may really want to think about posting your question again in the MovieWorld Discussion area or possibly in the KazaaLite section of the forum, this string is for Verified movie hashes only and really just those posted my me, thanks in advance for your cooperation.

ShareDaddy

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    ShareDaddy, I hope you're managing to sort out your problem, but if it's a codec issue I highly recommend SLD codec pack.....it rocks!!!!!! SL Codec Pack Pro 1.5 Beta 6

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    Share Daddy:

Though you've found the cure, I'm still sharing your pain. I too am experiencing all kind s of problems with my Sony DRU-500A burner, from media refusals, erasure failures, partial burns etc. Haven't been doing DIVX but have been trying to do DVDXCopys. I've inquired how to use the "Hashes" but found your post to someone back in Dec 02 re:Sig2dat pastes of UUHs. Will also try to set up DK/KLite for supernode detections. However, I would really appreciate any "Pearls" of wisdom you will share re: clearing up your DRU-500 problems. Mine will only 60%-70% successfully burn Maxell DVD+RWs; no -R or -RW anything . I did the Sony DiscCheck and the report was the hardware was fine. Any info you can pass on will much appreciated.

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    Originally posted by morbius@31 March 2003 - 18:34
    Share Daddy:

Though you've found the cure, I'm still sharing your pain.  I too am experiencing all kind s of problems with my Sony DRU-500A burner, from media refusals, erasure failures, partial burns etc.  Haven't been doing DIVX but have been trying to do DVDXCopys.  I've inquired how to use the "Hashes" but found your post to someone back in Dec 02 re:Sig2dat pastes of UUHs.  Will also try to set up DK/KLite for supernode detections.  However, I would really appreciate any "Pearls" of wisdom you will share re: clearing up your DRU-500 problems.  Mine will only 60%-70% successfully burn Maxell DVD+RWs; no -R or -RW anything .  I did the Sony DiscCheck and the report was the hardware was fine.  Any info you can pass on will much appreciated.
    PM me, I will have something for you there. DVDXcopy is not the right thing, I can definitely help you out.

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Good luck with your site. Btw, with more of us using IRC and Bittorrent and the like, just check out the verifieds and your set. Of course, it's not always going to be dvd-rips of the latest movies, more SVCD/VCD and screeners.

@Sharedaddy: This list keeps getting better and better. Thanks for Gremlins btw!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast