Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multiple NZB's in Zip

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by RudeYute View Post
    RacquetHD,
    I think there was an option to post multiple NZB's within a ZIP previously, and the script picked them all up within it. Can't remember now though, but this thread was something along those lines.

Also, I can see your posting history by going into your profile - that's how he could have checked before posting crap.
    There was never any way of posting multiple nzbs in one zip file.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Racket's Avatar Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by RudeYute View Post
    RacquetHD,
    I think there was an option to post multiple NZB's within a ZIP previously, and the script picked them all up within it. Can't remember now though, but this thread was something along those lines.

Also, I can see your posting history by going into your profile - that's how he could have checked before posting crap.
    Rossco has confirmed it aka God has spoken here at FST. There was no way of doing multiple NZB's. If I were you, I would blame it on a drunken night or some sweet drugs (Reality-->).

As far as looking at your posts, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't waste the time looking at all your posts as neither would have I. You only had around 70 posts so he was making a generalization. Point of fact, NZB posters cannot see the actual "grabs" of NZB's or your "ratio" from the stats page on the nzb index.

You might have avoided this altogether by saying "I didn't have the energy to post....." <--thereby putting it in the past tense, meaning you (hopefully) planned on uploading in the future and becoming a contributive member. His saying was just a quick, but poor method of enticing enthusiasm for FST. Not everyone on the internet can be scholars as vocal tone is missing, and text should often not be taken literally. But thanks for trying to upload some NZB's. We "do" appreciate it when done rightly...
    Last edited by Racket; 11-04-2007 at 12:36 AM. Reason: added ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12