Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Viva Milan...Viva inzaghi

Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    only crouch shot on goal... liverpool sucked

2. Sports Club   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Forza Milaaaaaaaaaan!!
    Milan The Best!!!
    Congrats To All Milan Fans (like Me :d)

3. Sports Club   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    If only Milan had played like that in the semis against United (and if only United had played like they did against Roma)

4. Sports Club   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    [J][u][s][t] [A][C] [M][i][l][a][n] [F][o][r][z][a][a][a][!][!]
    Congrats

5. Sports Club   -   #35
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Liverpool where the better team overall.

kaka and seedorf where pretty terrible for large portions of the match with Milan giving the ball away constantly.
    The first goal was pretty damn lucky looks like he knocked it in with his arm to me. Liverpool really were no threat in the last 1/3rd of the pitch though. pennant saw loads of the ball but really didn't do a lot with it. as soon as Mascherano went off kaka came alive again and the quality difference showed with that lovely ball through to inzaghi who sealed the game.

sorry liverpool fans no dream come back this time.

6. Sports Club   -   #36
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    I declare football the winner!

7. Sports Club   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaManiac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChotaZorro View Post
    If AC Milan didn't deserve to win this then did Liverpool deserve to win Milan 2 years ago? I don't think so. Congrats Milan and fans! I'm happy for your victory hoping Arsenal would win some day too.
    Of course liverpool deserved to win 2 years ago, it was one of the greatest comebacks in history. Steven gerrard singlehandedly took apart milan in the second half, it was such a great feeling to see a true man, an englishman, showing his worth, showing a big heart and great passion never fails. I dont even support liverpool and it gave me a tingling feeling inside. And then in penalties when dudek thwarted like every milan striker, this is why the english league is the best and noone else comes close.
    Gerrard and the Loserpool squad played well for 6 second half minutes, then shoved 11 men behind the ball and prayed that they wouldn't concede.

Milan's first half performance (one of the best 45 minutes in a CL final quality wise if you ask me) deserved to win the title.

The same reason why the 1999 CL Final should never be considered a good match. Utd hardly had a shot on goal before the 89'th minute and the game wasn't the best. The last 3 minutes was exciting yes but that's it. The Arsenal v Barcelona final was a far better one when it came to excitement and football.

8. Sports Club   -   #38
    medo's Avatar FST Elite BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    If only Milan had played like that in the semis against United (and if only United had played like they did against Roma)

i think mialn deserve it. it knocked Man United off the semi final
    Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream

9. Sports Club   -   #39
    Viva milaaaaan

10. Sports Club   -   #40
    Mhmm.. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by nono View Post
    nah
    liverpool was laughing at them , they was lucky
    Really? 'cause it looked to me that Liverpool were crying when they LOST.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234