Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Cant Get To Any Of My Files!

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    they prog got floppy programs that'll allow access to all kinds of files on different file systems. I know windows like environments can be run off floppys. Mouse, browser, 16 colors..

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Originally posted by TRshady@17 June 2003 - 17:27
    Thanks mate, tried the prompt but I'm told "path not found".

edit: YAY!!!!!!!, Its solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How ? what worked?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    TRshady
    I was getting really annoyed as I just couldn't get the hang of dos so went into safe mode and signed in as 'administrator'. Then I was trying out different things and came used the security tab in the folder properties to change the owner from 'unknown' to TRshady (my account now) and also checked the box the change all sub folders and it took around five minutes, I restarted, logged in my account and moved the files over.

Thanks again for all your help and sorry if you think I wasted your time by not doing it with your suggestions, but I did try them.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    No problem, whatever works. And your tried and tested solutions are here for others to benefit from!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by TRshady@17 June 2003 - 12:27
    edit: YAY!!!!!!!, Its solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry didnt log on here for few days so couldnt reply to your next question.
    Good job! in fixing B)
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12