Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: America's Reasons

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Yeah thanks man, that was a valid post.

I like valid posts, you know? Ones that actually mean something and let people realise the true horrors of terrorism, Northern Ireland, and Americans (only some) who fund terrorism.

It saddens me to know that that list of victims of the troubles here will only continue to swell.

This oncoming summer is the start of the onslaught of punishment beatings, fights and murders that plague our streets.
    I pray for peace and better people in this world.

Before i start to sound too "high and mighty", i realise there are many more countries in the world who are much worse off than here. Both in terms of terrorism and violence.
    But well, we arnt talking about that, i would just like to make that point.

Just incase, that is, i am ridiculed for saying something completely innocent.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    Poster
    "Those Americans" without a qualification e.g. "those americans who fundraise ..." means all Americans. It's simple English

I do read your posts and respond to what they say. Perhaps if you were to take more time when writing them there would be less confusion. Remember people can only go by what you actually write, not what you think you are writing.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@18 June 2003 - 11:59
    Perhaps if you were to take more time when writing them there would be less confusion.

The confusion only seems to be coming from one person im afraid!!

I explained what i meant and nothing else needed to be said, I made it clear i wasnt generalising and that is simple English.

The individuals that fund raise in America and the rest of the world for terrorists in Northern Ireland sickens me - thats plain and simple. This is the last time i will make this point - as it is becoming quite tiresome.

Ill take as much time as I feel is necessary on the posts (and people) i want, thanks.

Bye !!!

Bill

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    I promised to answer you two; let it not be said that I was backed down by such a pair of ankle-biting neophytes. 
    @jk24 you promised to answer us? All I can see in that post are more 'impressive' words, quite a few insults and thats about it. The fact you managed to write all that without addressing one issue raised in this thread is rather comical!

Again.. the pattern of using huge words, insults and a complete disregard for the issues at hand emerges when you can't defend your views or , in this case, the double standards of US foreign policy in regard to terrorism.

It's good to see you dropping the illusion of being a reasonable person, it was pretty transparent anyway. The fact you use such terms as 'backed down' is a good indication of what kind of mentality we're dealing with here. You mentioned something about "conducting ourselves with reasonable dignity."... would you like an extra helping of irony with your hypocrisy? Or perhaps I should quote your inital reply to angellynn26 from the "World Opinion Of The Usa" thread?

Spoken like a true "unruly teenager", angellynn26.

Arianna Huffington, eh? Isn't she the gal who married that homosexual Republican rep Michael Huffington, then became embittered when he "came out"? She's become the new darling of the Libs now that she hates SUVs and she apparently has cornered the market on "truth".
    I would characterize her as an extremely high-rent social-climber in the mold of an ersatz Zsa Zsa Gabor-she's got the accent down.

You'll find we don't allow our rabble to be roused so easily.

Do you know what a Fascist government really is?

Not the rhetorical "Fascist" government of your anti-Bush liberalism, but true Fascism?

Forgive me, but before you began posting here, were you riding in the back of a turnip truck? Perhaps not holding on too tightly?

Such phrases should not be thrown around so cheaply, as you will learn if you persist with this sort of screeching, scatter-shot approach you seem to favor.

Don't get offended or huffy now; I promise-it won't help.

Of course, if you would like to try our wading pool
    "unruly teenager"..."riding in the back of a turnip truck""

Such dignity! How moving!

But.. I am a forgiving individual. I will grant you another chance to answer the issues at hand instead of "going off on one", as we say in the UK.

Are your implying that the US Gvt is incapable of stopping IRA fund raising that has been going on for over 3 decades? If that doesnt defy conventional wisdom I dont know what does.
    PS Taking all threads into account this is now the 4th request for an explanation of why my views are contrarian. I wonder what'll happen first, WMD are found in Iraq, you explain your wild statements or hell freezes over. My moneys on the latter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567