Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need competent help

SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    OiNK is hard to seed if you don't know what you're doing. I'll give you an invite to TL to get you started.. you can rest on filemp3 and softmp3 in the meantime; then when you get the hang of it, I'll get you OiNK
    No Whining

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I got Oink from another tracker. Some trackers do have some invites forums and if you are a good member there you can get in.

I have seen Oink giveaways here at FST too. The guy who invited me is a long time member and I do have like 10 invites but I'm not giving them away because the way Oink works and I would not want my inviter or me to be affected by me inviting the wrong person.

Oink is simply worth too much for me and even though I could get in easy most likely. I want to keep my account for a long time.

Oink has very nice ratio requierements and you can upload your own stuff so it really is not hard to seed there. I do have a 30 Gig buffer. I use Oink mostly for stuff I can't get from usenet though or if I want something in Flac quality.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    @FalconsSB: thatīs a good deal.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    have you heard about soulseek? really it's the best place for the most uncommon music, i've just downloaded a kong discography (not even one album from them on oink). http://www.slsknet.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12