Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have NorBits account

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    I assure you, trading of NB is not allowed here. I am a member of this community and it is explicitly stated in the rules when I joined. No trading of the account. No selling of invites. One account per person, and if you do not wish it anymore you PM the admin and you have your account cancelled. Coming into the community is only acheived in two ways: open signups or receiving of an invite (without trading/selling).

Just thought I would put it out there so no one gets really surprised when their account does not work once the trade is over.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    I assure you, trading of NB is not allowed here. I am a member of this community and it is explicitly stated in the rules when I joined. No trading of the account. No selling of invites. One account per person, and if you do not wish it anymore you PM the admin and you have your account cancelled. Coming into the community is only acheived in two ways: open signups or receiving of an invite (without trading/selling).

Just thought I would put it out there so no one gets really surprised when their account does not work once the trade is over.
    thats what almost every tracker says..yet..ppl still trade normally...
    Been There, Done That

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Kirkedir's Avatar Eagle Hunter BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Common guys Wich tracker allows their account/invite trading in forums.

You can trade and find any tracker at fst , just be carefull to dont crash wrong persons.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Skengeboy's Avatar k1337oris BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    It ain't allowed to trade NB accs here + I think that Vidde is operator here, and he has been operator @ NB and still is a active member there. And i don't really think that no of the FST operators like you trading NB acc.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Kirkedir's Avatar Eagle Hunter BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I didnt say true invite forum. I said "You can trade and find any tracker at fst "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12