Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Formula 1

Villeneuve made a great friday qualification even though he had only 1 lap practice

2. Lounge   -   #52
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Don't forget that Raikonen still races the 'old' Mclaren. Although it has a new aerodynamic package, it still is the 2002 car. Ferrari races the 2003. Therefore IMO Raikonen is having a fantastic season up till now.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

3. Lounge   -   #53
    yep that's true in the beginning of the season ferrari said that the 2003 car would be faster and better than any other car but if you compare the car with other cars you can see that the ferrari isn't that much better

4. Lounge   -   #54
    zacspeed's Avatar Pheasant plucker
    I'll be painting a wall on Sunday, & watching it dry... Or perhaps there's some grass I can watch grow....

Seriously though guys, It aint very exciting anymore is it?
    bring back real wheel to wheel stuff (Montoya is the only real risk taker now), I believe they are too highly paid to put life & limb on the line

CART was the only interesting formula 'till they all shipped out to IRL.

Let's get the primadonnas out (Irvine's long gone, you're next DC&#33 & get some real racers into the sport.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, just my opinion

5. Lounge   -   #55
    I'll be painting a wall on Sunday, & watching it dry... Or perhaps there's some grass I can watch grow....

Seriously though guys, It aint very exciting anymore is it?
    bring back real wheel to wheel stuff (Montoya is the only real risk taker now), I believe they are too highly paid to put life & limb on the line

CART was the only interesting formula 'till they all shipped out to IRL.

Let's get the primadonnas out (Irvine's long gone, you're next DC&#33 & get some real racers into the sport.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, just my opinion

it's better than last season with the new rules I dunno if you watch everything or only the race but if you start watching from friday with the training and qualification and then the race is pretty exciting

6. Lounge   -   #56
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Well, I think that this year's competition is close although I notice that the circuits aren't up to date anymore. I mean, it is almost impossible to overtake on any circuit without crashing into someone. So I hope the new circuits of Bahrein and China will have a lot of place to overtake.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

7. Lounge   -   #57
    it makes it cooler that the circuit is so thight the drivers really need to fight for their place now

Just a few hours left!!!!

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Ralf Schumacher wonnnnnn!!!!!!!! yahoo

Montoya and Micheal Schumacher third

and Jos Verstappen........Last because he had all these problems with is his car at the end

1. R.Schumacher Williams BMW M
    2. Montoya Williams BMW M
    3. M.Schumacher Ferrari Ferrari B
    4. Raikkonen McLaren Mercedes M
    5. Coulthard McLaren Mercedes M
    6. Webber Jaguar Cosworth M
    7. Barrichello Ferrari Ferrari B
    8. Panis Toyota Toyota M
    9. Villeneuve BAR Honda B
    10. Pizzonia Jaguar Cosworth M
    11. Da Matta Toyota Toyota M
    12. Frentzen Sauber Petronas B
    13. Heidfeld Sauber Petronas B
    14. Wilson Minardi Cosworth B
    15. Firman Jordan Ford B
    16. Verstappen Minardi Cosworth B

9. Lounge   -   #59
    3 cheers for Barrichello, who from last place managed to end up in a respectable position.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    yes

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast