Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for FSC

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If there was no trading, then maybe the tracker staff would trust us more to be able to hand out invites to whoever was worthy by what they did rather than what they had to offer in return?

What is wrong in asking for an invite, and if one of your friends here can fill the request, then that has to be the better option yes?

Nowhere in the rules does it mention you have to trade here, and certainly it never mentions accounts, it's just that the staff here turn a blind eye to it, which is a shame as the tracker staff also lurk here looking for accounts to disable, where if it was more legit and just invites, then there would be much less hassle.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    No FSC giveaways either? Well then how would a person like me if I was looking for an FSC invite get in unless I knew a member of FSC in person?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    @SgtMajor

yeah.. look at my thread..
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...g-rules-227368

i think that the fst staff must to write some sticky rules about trading.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by nihility View Post
    soon nobody will be able to give or trade any sites if there keeps being these 'deals' between staff here and tracker staff.
    theres going to be no point in the invite section
    I wish.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    No FSC giveaways either? Well then how would a person like me if I was looking for an FSC invite get in unless I knew a member of FSC in person?
    Well there are many people here and on other boards that have FSC invites or the ability to ask for them. So if you make friends prove you're a trustworthy member and are genuine the chances are you'll be invited. But this takes time. You can't expect it overnight people have to know you as invites are for friends and they'll be held responsible for people that abuse them.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Ahh yes I know I would have to be trusted but even if I was really trusted I still couldn't ask here since it is against the rules right?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    What is wrong in asking for an invite, and if one of your friends here can fill the request, then that has to be the better option yes?
    i said in my post that giving or trading wont be allowed soon, not jsut trading.
    you arent allowed to give invites to trackers with deals either
    even if i opened a thread giving fsc invites to people who could prove theyre trustworthy, it still wouldnt be allowed.
    if you had to just ask your friends here for invites then everythign would jsut be done in pms; and as i said there wouldnt be a need for the invite section.

ive been here since 2005, and back then there certainly wasnt any of this selective shit where some are allowed and some arent.
    if you ask me, that was alot better and you could get invites given to you from nice people without the staff of that tracker trying to hunt you down and the staff from here telling you that due to a deal they have, you aernt allowed to give invites of that tracker away

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    Ahh yes I know I would have to be trusted but even if I was really trusted I still couldn't ask here since it is against the rules right?
    well that depends on where you ask

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    FSC is a hard one...best of luck.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Then I would like free invite. And I ask this the moderator.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12