Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T4 Will It Be?

I think the part where Arnie hold up the door for them to crawl under and then says 'We'll meet again' pretty much admits to a fourth.

But doesnt Arnie still look great for an old guy, how old is he now?

And didnt the line 'She'll be back' just crack you up.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Originally posted by Damnatory+9 July 2003 - 21:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Damnatory &#064; 9 July 2003 - 21:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Agent Smart@9 July 2003 - 05:34
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eversman
    @9 July 2003 - 03:12
    i heard that they already have T4 in the works

This is not true&#33;

Well, you better read this then...[/b][/quote]
    I read it, and stand by my word. Eversman said he heard T4 was in the works, well this is a quote from your very own link:

"Release Date: Unknown; there&#39;s been no firm word yet about when this movie might be produced (or released). "

So, how could it be in the works, if it isn&#39;t even confirmed? I never said that it wasn&#39;t possible to make a 4th, I just said that it wasn&#39;t true that the 4th was in the works.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    check this out&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

T3 Total Gross

what u think how much this film will make, i say about 400 millions

post ur comments

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    I heard that they were going to make T3 and 4 back to back, like the matrix sequals, ages ago.

They are obviously waiting to see the reaction to t3 before commiting to a fourth.

I have Just watched this minute finished watching it. Downloaded the centropy recoded into DivX copy. Took ages to download. Thought it was good. Typical arnie film.

I reckon they will make the fourth film. Be nice to see robert patrick back as the T-1000. Perhaps he gets sent to stop arnie from killing connor? Wishfull thinking eh?

I bet we all could make a decent terminator sequal

Laters

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    T3 had no sad parts or a sad scene on t3 of Arnie dieing&#33; t2 oh dude he dieing that was like the saddest ending i&#39;ve ever seen&#33;

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I would love to see a t4... based in the future, with the "war" going on... etc. Maybe even include the assasination plot they mentioned, where arnie attempts to kill conner, but they some how prevent it???

all the robots, vs the humans, on a gladiator/aotc/brave heart scale.... mmmm wow.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    t4 should be made with a ending like that

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Originally posted by EnJoi@9 July 2003 - 03:08
    they should brign back Furlong
    They could of and decided not to. Good decision not to bring him back

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Yes I heard about it,this is when Arnold indulges in himself and starts shooting out baby terminators to do his bidding.
    &#036;h&#33;+ who knows.
    &quot;Specs&quot;
    CPU:High,some say I&#39;m a legend in My own mind.
    Update&#33; Overclocked - Achieved Demi God statis.
    Ram:If she&#39;s ready, so am I.
    Hard drive:Ready for access,larger than average.
    Bus speed:Not as fast as My truck.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Originally posted by kildred11+16 July 2003 - 06:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kildred11 &#064; 16 July 2003 - 06:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-EnJoi@9 July 2003 - 03:08
    they should brign back Furlong
    They could of and decided not to. Good decision not to bring him back[/b][/quote]
    I wonder why they didn&#39;t. I don&#39;t know why you think it was a bad decision. I liked Stalh&#39;s work as John Connar, but Furlong would have added a more original touch to T3 (something that they needed). Good movie none the less.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123