Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: tt invite giveaway

memike's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    good giveaway
    love trance music like roxy dj,kriz miller,brad miner and many more
    heard that tt has the best collection of all the trance
    i have got tr but i think tt is much better
    hope to get the invite

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by kokoo View Post
    ohhhh

God bless you, thank you, my brother, for the effort you beautiful, the words come out of my tongue, difficulty, I hope to win this site strong, I am attracted trance adrenaline, I tried to get well again in access to the site, but no more satisfactory, I hope that me smiling fortunately this time, I adore this forum, I also helped many members here, I have a certain special Albums trance music,I look for these special site about trance music, and I learned most of the site is trance music this site, I hope to win it, trust me, my brother,I hope that any colleague help me this time, and you come in a timely fashion, the site is strong, wonderful content, high-speed, any proves I am under carer, I wish you success in your life, my brother
    sorry about english write
    and sure no trade no cheat
    Lol dude, what are you smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by ROFL-LOL View Post
    Great giveaway. Please read the whole text.

I have to say that i hate trance, but still i'm asking the invite. I've quit trading and i'm not a collector. I have a sister (and brother too) and she has a bithday in three weeks ( 22nd october) and she'll be 25 years. I hadn't decided of that what togive her and now when i saw this your giveaway, i wonder that could I give this invite to her because he is the world greatest trance and other electric music fan. Actually i think that i make that account for me first and I'll make a buffer for her and then give it as a present to her.

My sister doesn't use any private torrent-trackers, because she mostly use Direct Connect where she finds music, but i know that she would be really happy if i could give that invite to her.

Thanks.
    your sister, became a he, and if he/she has those habbits with dc, the account will be disabled within a few days

and saying you want tt for the lossless, its like saying you want bitmetv for the anime.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Toufas View Post
    Lol dude, what are you smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by ROFL-LOL View Post
    Great giveaway. Please read the whole text.

I have to say that i hate trance, but still i'm asking the invite. I've quit trading and i'm not a collector. I have a sister (and brother too) and she has a bithday in three weeks ( 22nd october) and she'll be 25 years. I hadn't decided of that what togive her and now when i saw this your giveaway, i wonder that could I give this invite to her because he is the world greatest trance and other electric music fan. Actually i think that i make that account for me first and I'll make a buffer for her and then give it as a present to her.

My sister doesn't use any private torrent-trackers, because she mostly use Direct Connect where she finds music, but i know that she would be really happy if i could give that invite to her.

Thanks.
    your sister, became a he, and if he/she has those habbits with dc, the account will be disabled within a few days

and saying you want tt for the lossless, its like saying you want bitmetv for the anime.
    you damn right

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    adli700's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    [/quote]and saying you want tt for the lossless, its like saying you want bitmetv for the anime.[/quote]

sorry .whats the meaning of lossless?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    delete
    Last edited by ! ANGEL !; 10-06-2007 at 05:40 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hxcmusic, if somebody deserve this invite, kokoo is the man... trust me... i know what i say, but of course is u'r choice, after all is u'r giveaway, not mine... just an opinion...

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    delete
    Last edited by ! ANGEL !; 10-06-2007 at 05:41 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i want it baaaadly

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I wish im not late for this too...
    Its the one and only invite I really want badly. Id keep the acc as the deepest treasure

I just love Trance Music & some Techno, and Ive heard TT is great for it...

5 reasons y u should give ME the invite

1. Well Ive only done one req. here at FST and guess what it was... TT, and I havent partecipated in other giveaways (even if they were great lvl. sites., jst because I didnt need em I need TT & ONLY TT)

2. I seriously would use the acc, not like I bet more then 75% guys here who want it for a collection (I Know the type I was once one)

3. Im Not a Trader, I was once when I collected sites, then I gave up... Never Done A Trade Here at FST!

4. Look at my signature Im sure u will recognize the words! Plus I will show u the playlist which Im currently playing:

DJ YAHEL - VOYAGE
    Yahel feat. Tiesto - Voyage (Magikal Remake Vinyl)
    Yahel - Intelligent Life
    Yahel - Israel Dreams
    Usual Aspect - Mr Blue (Progressive Mix)
    Imogen Heap - Hide & Seek (Tiesto Remix)
    Armin Van Buuren feat. Nadia Ali - Who Is Watching
    Armin Van Buuren - Communication Part 3 (Coldware Cold Remix)
    Paul Van Dyk feat. Wayne Jackson - The Other Side
    Veracocha - Carte Blanche
    Thomas Bronzwaer - Constellation

5. Like Yahel Says: There's Intelligent Life Out There

The Chase is Better than the Catch

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Edited...

Last edited by rovama; 10-06-2007 at 05:51 PM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast