Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: iTS - Invite yourself here.

aryan1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i would love to be a part of good community

english,russian and hindi

prefer xvid

yes i have traded.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by weenden View Post
    i likes movies i likes movies reel goods i speaks weenbonics (jiberish that make no sense to anyone other than me) i prefers xvids im no trader who's wants to trades with me's
    Genius as always weenden... Of course your welcome
    Last edited by benchez; 10-29-2007 at 11:30 PM.
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    1.A coherent sentence explaining why you would like to join.
    I would like to join because i like friendly comunityes and i can help in the forrums by being active and i see a great future in this tracker

2.Language(s) you speak.
    I speak Romanian and english

3.Which format you prefer your video files in:
    i like the MKV format but up to a limit cuz my micropocesor cant withstand verry high quality like 1020 dp

4.Honestly whether you trade. (we will be checking).
    Yup i trade first when i got here.I trade on other forums aswell but not anymore

So pls consider me for an invite.Thanks

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Emad1129's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I would like one plz.
    2 English
    3 I prefer them in Divx.
    4 I do not trade nor ever will.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    cough....cough...bullshit...excuse me that's much better.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLazy View Post
    can anyone plz confirm that iNTERNAL is indeed an admin at iTS as so he says ..

oh and i didnt get a working invite yet ...iNTERNAL where is the working invite link ???
    He is staff yes. But wait until you get a pm from ITS please like I instructed. Thx.
    Sorry to but in and highlight something unpleasant, but staff have to be whiter than white and if he did indeed ask for something like FTN or ScT in return, then surely he cannot be trusted to continue to be staff?
    Agreed and this is a concern to me. According to him, he wanted to invite this guy and after he thought he had successfully, he asked the Mr.Lazy if he had a spare invite for those sites mentioned. If that was the case it was unprofessional to say the least. He has not been authorised to take part in this thread and was acting on his own accord. I apologise for this embarrasing mix-up which makes us look like utter idiots Please only accept your invite from user ITS (https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/its-181728)

Not from me, or anyone else. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    cough....cough...bullshit...excuse me that's much better.
    pawnt....and quickly too Thank you sear.
    Last edited by benchez; 10-29-2007 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Now go away.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    guys its OK ! its over ... i know that guy isnt the best staff but its done and over ...i admit it was lame at the beginning i thought he was a scammer just giving me a fake link and asking for ftn invites to give ..which i thought was weird for ad admin ...anyways this is over thanks for the co-operation staff the owner of the site actually contacted me and i do admit its a good tracker non the less. this site really made me feel good

Wishing for: SweDVDR

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    The 1st lot have now been sent out
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    thejosher's Avatar I'm Josh! BT Rep: +4
    Got mine last night

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    opps, a tracker having you benchez among staff is unfortunately the last trusted tracker to me ,noway i can trust one of the biggest ip harvesters,i even lost interest in swedvdr after i heard you staffed there

Good luck for the tracker but i encourage members to takecare
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 10-30-2007 at 04:30 PM.
    The life you live for others is the one worth living

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast