Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: do you smoke from a hookah?

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    WeeMouse, you could go get some of those more decorative hookahs in Egypt next time you go.. Some are actually quite beautiful.

May I ask what drives you to go to Egypt every now and again? I've always wanted to visit.. But well, you know, being Israeli and all..

2. Lounge   -   #22
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    WeeMouse, you could go get some of those more decorative hookahs in Egypt next time you go.. Some are actually quite beautiful.

May I ask what drives you to go to Egypt every now and again? I've always wanted to visit.. But well, you know, being Israeli and all..
    Hey Tralalalalalalalalalaa

We just find Egypt a great place for a huge family holiday. My dad's in a wheelchair and i have toddler neices and nephews and we've found that in Egyptian resorts the staff go out of their way to make sure you're all enjoying yourselves y'know?

However, i was stopped by a huge Egyptian military type earlier this year and asked if i was Russian. Bearing in mind he had a huge frickin' gun i was very polite and told him that i was in fact from Scotland. When i told him this he laughed and said "HAHA Oh my Gosh SCOTTISH!!!! HAHAHAHA!"

Very rude but HE HAD A GUN!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    well scots are rare in Arabian lands so rarity always brings... hmmmm i cant find a word for it.
    if you were to say you're British you would had passed without that, brats have been there all their life, nothing new.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Brats? Wrong choice of word... It's Brits/Britons.. We ain't brats

@WeeMouse - Come over to Israel one year.. You'll be amazed at the amount of soldiers walking about.. WITH GUNS!!

And you never cease to amuse me with that tralalalalalalalalala.. It is Rafi to be honest.. Would suspect you knew that after 4 years here

5. Lounge   -   #25
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Brats? Wrong choice of word... It's Brits/Britons.. We ain't brats

@WeeMouse - Come over to Israel one year.. You'll be amazed at the amount of soldiers walking about.. WITH GUNS!!

And you never cease to amuse me with that tralalalalalalalalala.. It is Rafi to be honest.. Would suspect you knew that after 4 years here
    I shall call you Tralalalala forevermore and you cannot stop me.

Would love to visit Israel one year. I think the Boyfriend is worried about me abusing men with guns and getting shot. The military man who laughed at me was about to get a mouse kick right in the shins before i remembered about the bloody gun.

BTW do you know how many Egytian men were AMAZED that me and my boyfriend were sharing a room, aren't married or planning to be and that my Dad, Brother and Brother-in-law were all ok with that?
    I would love to visit Israel one year...i shall start dropping hints.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    BTW do you know how many Egytian men were AMAZED that me and my boyfriend were sharing a room, aren't married or planning to be and that my Dad, Brother and Brother-in-law were all ok with that?
    I would love to visit Israel one year...i shall start dropping hints.
    cuz we still believe in marriage before sex, it is not that nobody does it but its a forbidden act. nvm anyway

ohh and rafi if am not mistaken there is a Israeli embassy in Egypt so if you're referring that you cant go there its not true, and lots of people are touring in SINA its only that Israelis are not welcomed there.

Stop with "WE" are not called Brats thing already; i got it, you were born there
    Last edited by BawA; 11-09-2007 at 09:22 AM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    no but i want to try it for once

8. Lounge   -   #28
    @WeeMouse - I'll be watching for them hints...

@Bawa - Look, I know I can go there, but the thing I meant was I am not welcomed there as much as I am anywhere else in the world.. Like the US or the UK for instance. I will go there some day, when shit cools down.

And yes it's "WE" because I am just as much British as I am Israeli.. I have a passport, and I lived there for a short period of time, and my whole family comes from over there.. (Course if you go back a few decades then you'll get to Eastern Europe like most Jews that originate from parts of Western Europe, but that's not the point).

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Stop fucking talking about smoking you heartless bastards,I have not smoked for 4 days now

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

10. Lounge   -   #30

And yes it's "WE" because I am just as much British as I am Israeli.. I have a passport, and I lived there for a short period of time, and my whole family comes from over there.. (Course if you go back a few decades then you'll get to Eastern Europe like most Jews that originate from parts of Western Europe, but that's not the point).
    Duh, Rafi Israel is a state of migrates , if you take it the way you say then everybody is dual nationality and can attach a 2nd country to him/herself which gives us scenarios, either Israel is multi deported nation or a multi colonial.

Benjamen button

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast