Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: do you smoke from a hookah?

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Every person in the world can have multiple nationalities.. In fact, I think most of us humans go back to somewhere in Africa... Like we are all Nigerians or Senegalese or something..

It's just the way things are.. The US is also a country made up of immigrants..

2. Lounge   -   #32
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    hold on m8 your getting everything wrong...
    they can have multiple citizenships not the nationality, having a passport doesn't mean your origin is from there, you have the rights of "passing" through that country and live without limitation.
    US is not migrated State it was a British colonial before getting its independence, of course excluding Indians from the story.
    And if you think it as a "humans go back to somewhere in Africa" then there shouldn't be any country and Earth should be called "Earth Republic" .
    every country is made of its original people and migrants are called migrants, for example France. you can be called a part of nation when your born and lived in same country.
    look at your neighbors Lebanon, lot of them have French passport but they dont call them self French all though they look like them.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Lounge   -   #33
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    They speak French.. Thing is how far back you are willing to go. Fact is I am considered just as much British as I am Israeli.. Reason being my whole family comes from Britain, yet I have grown up in Israel.. So what's the case here? You can't claim that I am 100% Israeli, nor can you claim I am 100% British.. Thing is with Jews it's a little more complicated as we are considered a people regardless of where we live. Therefor, a French Jew and an American Jew are both considered part of the same people.. Which is why if we go back thousands of years we were all united as one, and then were parted.. The same goes for all other religions.. Christianity, Islam, Buddhist.. People have received their nationality because they live in a place where they (are supposed to) share the same language, culture, beliefs, territory etc. with a bunch of other people in the same place.. Take Belgium for instance, they have 2 peoples in the same country, all with the same nationality, even though they share different cultures etc.. Things have changed over the years, and it isn't what it seems anymore..

Wow just re-read what I wrote and I'm finding it hard to understand anything

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234