Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game Suggestions?

Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by strkr002@18 July 2003 - 03:55
    have you try unreal tounament 2k3 yet?
    I have been playing the demo, I'd have to say that its very fun, but very fast paced. I haven't been able to find a download for the whole game yet. ( Believe me I have been looking. )

Been trying to find that and the CD images for neverwinter nights. The cd images off of Kazaa are corrupt, and the only thing availiable on IRC is the expansion. You would think that these awesome games would be easy to find...

2. Games   -   #22
    Been trying to find that and the CD images for neverwinter nights. The cd images off of Kazaa are corrupt, and the only thing availiable on IRC is the expansion. You would think that these awesome games would be easy to find...
    Get yourself bittorent and look through the links on this site for sites with it.

3. Games   -   #23
    Morrowind best Rpg ever one of the best games ever! you should definetly get this game!

4. Games   -   #24
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Any Luck with UT 2k3??...i been looking for it for ages...will get it one day...

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    UT 2k3 is on suprnova.org just now.

6. Games   -   #26
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    1650 Mb <--- Is That The One...If so it looks like i got a days worth of downloading ahead of me...

7. Games   -   #27
    Actually i need something to play today...might get Max Payne...i only got halfway through that b4 i deleted it...(accidently)...That or re-download half-life for shits and giggles...

8. Games   -   #28
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    try battlefield 1942 or blackhawk down, if you like the first person shooters

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123