Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: What.CD database compromised?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I dont understand this..

Change my email?
    and what then - I still have to replace it with working email to get confirmation..

And if somebody got my email from which I registered what is going to help if I remove it now?

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    i will change shit will not for sure now..that is they problem not my..and he can do what ever he like it whit my email as long he cant steel my email..f***** stupid kid..will burn in hell for that

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Well after changing my email address on every file sharing site I visit and deleting the account that was registered with What.cd my paranoia seems to be passing.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenth View Post
    Well after changing my email address on every file sharing site I visit and deleting the account that was registered with What.cd my paranoia seems to be passing.
    be careful when changing email addresses ..some trackers are silly and think you are trading the account ..but i guess its ok ... since its the same ip address ...

Wishing for: SweDVDR

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    At least the guys there are very up front with what is going on with their tracker.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Knew it-seemed to fake(even though was never a member.) that n waffles....I do not care to ever b a member @ either!

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I think the important is don't change email & password & login from different IP at the same time

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by kostnkost View Post
    If only I lived in the UK.
    I do live in the UK and if any of my details end up on the net I'm sure I won't be the only person making the trip to Halifax.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456