Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Request for SCT

sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    fazzy07, you my man, i TOTALLY agree with you.

@ sanjana, you say...

Quote Originally Posted by sanjana
    Because I want to contribute the great community to be a part of it.
    7 post in 5 week? okay, i won't blame you for not being active...it's very hard to manage time for every forum you are in. However, you still need to PROVE you have contributed @ FTN, perhaps show how many seedhrs you have or ur snatch list etc?

If you can't do that, i doubt anyone will trust you for SCT (lvl 7) when u can't contribute @ FTN (lvl 9).

Beside, majority of your post here are at ur own thread, majority among those thread are "seeking for invites", majority among those are "seeking for high lvl tracker".

You have 39 threads

8 are related with FTN, SCT

~ 15 are other request thread

you have 7 giveaway thread, among those 5 are bwtorrent giveaway.

others -9
    Do you want to consider only FST or you want to see the ratio proofs of others too. Please go and see the proofs that I posted. I do agree and I bit greedy. But r u a member of FTN and do you think posting the FTN snatch list is legal here?

I don't like to spam like you did in 1,103 most of them. No offense. I don't want to spam around by spoiling the other request as you did in many posts. If you see your posts most of them says that you want to get what you want. But you don't want others to get them what you have. If you cannot give something. The best thing that you can do is keep quiet. Do not interfere others.

I said everything abt me. May be I am not the best one to get the sCT invitation but I am not the worst also. I don't interfere other people like you do. But I believe that there are people who are generous and want to help someone in need and instead of pin pointing other mistake.

No one is perfect. Nor you..
    Last edited by sanjana; 11-18-2007 at 06:33 PM.
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzy07 View Post
    Sanjana, I am sorry to say this but you are greedy

Your sole intention to come here is to request and ask for invite

I dont see you help and participate in the community neither here nor FTN

You dont even share anything with the community

In 5 weeks on FTN you have 7 posts and you said you will contribute to ScT?

You dont deserve it

If your excuse is being busy, just find another excuse. Lot of people have a life here and contribution comes from inside an individual
    I AGREE WITH YOU

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Chill Out People... being perfect (team player,good communicator,etc.) takes time.... Let the beautiful lady do what she wants to, as long as it's not against fst, or tracker rules if that.

Really you all r hating on the BEAUTIFUL part of the lady, not her faults....? I think that's what it is....

Sanjana - stay positive, stay focused.

Oh yeah.... Let's go to Vegas and get married, for the heck of it??? j.k
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    SIMRACK's Avatar Celtic's Fanboy BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    fazzy07, you my man, i TOTALLY agree with you.

@ sanjana, you say...

Quote Originally Posted by sanjana
    Because I want to contribute the great community to be a part of it.
    7 post in 5 week? okay, i won't blame you for not being active...it's very hard to manage time for every forum you are in. However, you still need to PROVE you have contributed @ FTN, perhaps show how many seedhrs you have or ur snatch list etc?

If you can't do that, i doubt anyone will trust you for SCT (lvl 7) when u can't contribute @ FTN (lvl 9).

Beside, majority of your post here are at ur own thread, majority among those thread are "seeking for invites", majority among those are "seeking for high lvl tracker".

You have 39 threads

8 are related with FTN, SCT

~ 15 are other request thread

you have 7 giveaway thread, among those 5 are bwtorrent giveaway.

others -9
    Great job there squirrel..but the fact is anybody can request..also i think they r not big mistakes..having FTN is not his/her fault..i hav seen her seeding time is 1 week which i think is good enough

@sanjana: i dont think this is the right time for u to request
    Last edited by SIMRACK; 11-18-2007 at 06:46 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    4 torrent comments at ftn and Uploaded 461.66 MB (12.15 MB / Day) in 5 weeks.

Most people would have made FTN Member after 4 weeks, at the rate you are going it will take you over 1 year to get your first promotion there.

This is not the right time, nor the right place, to ask for an ScT invite in your case, you can't even hold your own in a site were ratio doesn't matter, and I tell you this for free - between FTN & TL/SCC there is nothing at ScT you are missing, and no-one is going to put their account in jeopardy by inviting you.

Close the thread and use the trackers you have more, and you will find you won't have to embarrass yourself in here by requesting invites, if you are deserving and show you are deserving, people will fall over themselves by inviting you the the places you so desire.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    4 torrent comments at ftn and Uploaded 461.66 MB (12.15 MB / Day) in 5 weeks.

Most people would have made FTN Member after 4 weeks, at the rate you are going it will take you over 1 year to get your first promotion there.

This is not the right time, nor the right place, to ask for an ScT invite in your case, you can't even hold your own in a site were ratio doesn't matter, and I tell you this for free - between FTN & TL/SCC there is nothing at ScT you are missing, and no-one is going to put their account in jeopardy by inviting you.

Close the thread and use the trackers you have more, and you will find you won't have to embarrass yourself in here by requesting invites, if you are deserving and show you are deserving, people will fall over themselves by inviting you the the places you so desire.

Great advice. Makes perfect sense. I agree, it's time to move on....
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    @ sanjana, the fact still is that you are a liar.

A. you act as female when u are not

B. you say you will contribute but what we got here? 7 post in 4 week?

And, you talk about me making 1,103 spam post. You think i have 55 rep points coz of that spam? Beside, go look at your history as well... you have 8 thread (out of 39) for FTN and/or ScT request, that ain't no spam?

Plus, if you go look at my FST history i have never made such post as i am making in your thread...so it's obious i don't feel "right" about coz i dislike liars. So, i still hold what i already have said, you got FTN...you are LUCKY! be satisfied coz if you are to stand in like of "deserving member" @ FST you won't even come in top 100.

@ Simrack, ya i agree everyone is allowed to make request well so i guess i am out of this thread

EDIT: Didn't notice SgtMajor's post while posting this. Otherwise wouldn't have posted...he explains it best.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by amirji View Post
    Chill Out People... being perfect (team player,good communicator,etc.) takes time.... Let the beautiful lady do what she wants to, as long as it's not against fst, or tracker rules if that.

Really you all r hating on the BEAUTIFUL part of the lady, not her faults....? I think that's what it is....

Sanjana - stay positive, stay focused.

Oh yeah.... Let's go to Vegas and get married, for the heck of it??? j.k

@ sanjana are you a drag queen?
    Jusr post your dam speedtest WTF is you problem??!?!

OR

Post a pic of you holding a dildo and I'll invite you myself

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    1. Holding the female avatar with girls does not mean that I am a girl. Secondly I like beauties. The photo looks good to me. So, I have it and the people have different avatars that they like it. That does not make them the actual person in the avatar. If you hold animal or character does not signify it is you. If you like that avatar and if you have it.. People are talking if I am a male or female. Let me tell you I never disclosed my sex here in the torrent. There is no question of talking.

2. Secondly, I am not a liar. Though I not contributed much. Due to speed contrainst in India. You cannot expect all the Indian people to have the speed like US, UK..

But whatever I download. I will seed. That is what matters...

@I have 512kbps upload speed.
    @I have 2MBps download speed.

Hope you understand this. If you are from India or Indian.

Also you need to check some of my other torrents ratios. That I did posted here. Do you think 36GB upload you will get it freely, rest others. I accept I new to few sites and speed matters. But I was part of those sites before I came here in FST.

I got this invitation from others and few from projectw. The longer you stay and speed of your connection matters to improve the ratio. You might hold 100GB or in TBs of in toprated sites. But I cannot have that much. Nor I have speedbox nor I have 10MBps of upload connection.
    Last edited by sanjana; 11-18-2007 at 09:15 PM.
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Yeah are they not private sites? Have none of the high rated sites but i know nobody will just give 1 out! To get a invite, guess u have to have a close friend give u one? I gave up....

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast