Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Bollywood Movie

Poster
    inform me first wat movie ur gonna rip and ripped i ripped the kaante vcd and the bad thing was it had sync probs

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    wat u think about the BOMBAY BOYS....it was really good.....and the latest ajay devgan flick QYAMAT is also not bad although it was a total copy of "the rock"....it is first hindi movie i have seen in months....i am kinda fed up with love stories again and again....

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    hey 4get kazaa.......let all us desis have a room in soulseek fer hindi stuff ...
    i mean its gonna b a lot more convenient than kazaa...im creatin one ...the names india ....jus so dat its easily identifiable...it wud be awsome if v had even about 30 ppl in that room

btw ....iblostboy...... i didn noe u were indian...u were so frickin antiindian in that other thread ..sheesh .....u r indian rite ,...i mean u watch indian movies

edit: oooooooooh ur paki
    well daz cool too

no wunder uve been india bashing dude

<peace>

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by iBLoStboY@27 July 2003 - 07:39
    Ahhh i almost forget - Aashiqui is one of my favorite movies also - though it was great, along with the songs - many people would disagree with me finding the story a bit boring - Anyways - i&#39;ve got an idea all the DeSi People start ripping desi movies and putting them on Kazaa - Good rips..... and even if we share them we can&#39;t get in trouble cause the RIAA can&#39;t come after you

</=- Sharing 1,200 DeSi mp3s at the moment.

Will rip my first DVD soon.
    I don&#39;t get it. Here you are trying to act as an all India person and here in This thread you were all talking BS about India. Here you say "We indians" and there you said "you people". Feels sorry for some...

When you need things you become as part of Indians and when u want to say all other things you call "them."

You ought lot to learn my friend...

Nevermind, who cares...

I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    wtf is bollywood?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    lolz...
    its the indian film industry

an FYI...jus fer da sake of it

we make more movies than anyone else...including hollywood everyyear

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    bollywood rules

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by mysteryboi@28 July 2003 - 05:37
    we make more movies than anyone else...including hollywood&nbsp; everyyear
    Yeah well yopu would seeing you have quarter the population of the world in india&#33;&#33;&#33;<<<<<<this is not a derogatory remark and the only bollywood film that i have ever sat and watched from start to finish (with subs )was pakheeza which if made for english speaking audience would make a killing....mind you its probably already been copied

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    tats an old movie grandma times

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    yeah but oldies are the best ?I know its old but its original&#33;the dancing on glass is still very original and provacative

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast