Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joining FSC

Snaidis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    huh Thanks you guys, I hope that "the one" will come and let me join the community of FSC
    DanielleD87, you see, people change, I'm not a trader anymore and will never be and I PROVED that.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    doesn't matter in the eyes of the staff and so on.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Severe lack of activity between your last request and this request, yes - you waited a further month, but that doesn't mean you don't post and not get involved as that just leaves you in the same position as you was a month ago, the only change has been the letters in the month, when you understand that FSC is not just another tracker to be collected, then you will understand that you have to work and put the hours in at getting invited.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Snaidis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Severe lack of activity between your last request and this request, yes - you waited a further month, but that doesn't mean you don't post and not get involved as that just leaves you in the same position as you was a month ago, the only change has been the letters in the month, when you understand that FSC is not just another tracker to be collected, then you will understand that you have to work and put the hours in at getting invited.
    Thanks SgtMajor, I got the point.
    Closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123