Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wonder Why There is No 100% Software Tracker. All About IT&TECH

kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Oink and demonoid are the best in application tracker... but now that they are gone....we really need a tracker for application... I Hope that what.cd will have more available application software in the future... but for now i am using Zamunda and public trackers for my application needs...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i too would donate everyday for such a site i m more into app than movies

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    parishilton's Avatar 1337 BT Rep: +5
    There will be one ... soon

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    It would be cool if someone managed to make one.
    But i doubt it will manage to stay alive. There will simply not be enough leechers and seeders for the torrents to last long enough. Most of the software is beeing released in 0-day packs as it is now. People just dont bother to read up on whats inside it. They only look when they need something. And looking for something when you need it is could be months after the release. And by then the seeders have probably left the torrent.
    Demonoid as good, sicne it had an absurd amount of users. Though you had to be carefull when downloading apps, Since you never knew what you were getting.
    So for me, i think a FTP archive is much more suitable for programs. Or perhaps RS, they dont seem to delete anything as well.

Just my thoughts on the subject, But if someone manages to make one and make it work ill bow down to that person \o/
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yes good idea we need this kind of trackers
    i miss demonoid

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    pdj2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    why no one is going to make another demonoid? what and waffles come to be another oink and they are growing much faster that other old trackers , i can say they are going to be better that oink even
    demonoid also had lots of users and losts of pple like to be member of a tracker like demonoid.
    guess u all know what i mean so no need to continue....... Yes we need another demonoid :\
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-everything-related-board-9/t-signature-avatar-rules-83183

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123