Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: My last christmas

DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Take care Brandon and I don't know what to say so that is why it took me so long to post on here but I am sure we will see each other around and I can only wish you the best in what ever you do and I hope it all works out for you. Since you are a person that really deserves it.

To all the lucky members that got in on the offer he made congratulations to you and all I ask is that you be honest and not take advantage of it by creating a second account if you already have one since it would really be of poor taste.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Brandon

wish you all good luck in your life

wish you sucess

Enjoy your life

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    gg SexyBrandon.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wrongun92 View Post
    Brandon, Hope you have good time in your afterlife.

he's not dying, don't worry.
    Ofcourse I know he's not dying m8 (Brandon, I hope you didnt take it that way)

By afterlife, I meant after his current stint in BT, and his new hobby/interest/life/

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    woops (deleteme)

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    woops (deleteme)
    i just pmd a mod so they could ban you. is that cool? jk lol

xD

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Well wow, either this thread is the greatest moment in account hijacking or you've sincerely made a lot of people happy. While I might disagree that every person in this thread is a great contributor to this community, it's not my call to make.

Hopefully this means I might be able to get my friend an account, as it will be awhile before I can do that for him otherwise.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Maybe dream come true
    HT

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Another thing i've been thinking about.. I used to get a lot of criticism posting here, but this thread is proof there are some pretty damn good people here. My christmas gift to you, is everyone who's posted in here thus far (meaning BEFORE this post) will get the opportunity to join my family at FTN if not already a part of it. I can't give any to anyone after this post because I know people will only post in here to get one. You guys are the reason I stuck around here
    Brandon, believe or not, before I read this post, my only wish was to be part of your family at FTN this Christmas, because I'll like to be there at this special moment of such a great man like you Brandon.

So what better way than been invited by the owner of the house.
    I'll be very happy to join your family at FTN and be part of that great community. That would mean a lot to me because the message that you've written in this thread it's a proof of why FTN is a community with a big, big heart

Thanks for sharing with all of us those nice thoughts and feelings and thanks for this great Christmas gift.

Last edited by rovama; 12-10-2007 at 07:15 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    brandon i pmed you

oh, damn doublepost
    Last edited by Hrvoje; 12-10-2007 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Need FTN,FSC

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast