Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Thread: My last christmas

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    cute sig fstrulz (just noticed lol)

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    next year will you be telling us youre having a sex change operation to become Americas next top model?
    you are a douchebag

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    respect this cuntface.

4. BitTorrent   -   #134
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    1. attention whore

Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

You're such a GD attention whore!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ttention+whore
    Check out this one

5. Jealousy

a person becomes jealous because they perceive someone else as having or being something they don't believe they think they can have or be, so they feel that they are inadequate, that is why they become angry with that individual and try either conspicuously or inconspicuously to sabotage them because they are trying to take something away from them, to feel equal to them.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jealousy
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

5. BitTorrent   -   #135
    BANNED
    your in here everyday, lurking like the incredible moron you are, you talk smack to other people and have no regard for anyone's feelings you are the definition of a lowlife who takes pleasure in seeing others "suffer" from your lame ass comments, if you have something good to say, say it, if you don't then shut the f**k up, nobody here gives a s**t what you think, every post you get closer to 10,000 you make yourself that much more stupid, you are the village idiot, the class clown. Look at me I have joined in 2005 I am so not 2x n00b; no you are, your words and intolerance of others has casted a shadow on what true p2p is about, sharing and being respectful (even though we dont respect copyrights, lawl) and more importantly uniting rather then separating into different factions something you wish more likely to accomplish, as you can see this is a Good Luck Brandon thread, take your shit else wear you low life piece of garbage, might be new here but I already know the fools that lurk around the travesty they call the Bittorrent Invite Section.

6. BitTorrent   -   #136
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    goat, regardless your point, is everything you say negative?

i don't even know who you are yelling at. all i see is a little boy's rant.

7. BitTorrent   -   #137
    BANNED
    really am i the negative one, have you seen the atrocities he calls posts?

8. BitTorrent   -   #138
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    1. attention whore

Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

You're such a GD attention whore!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ttention+whore
    Check out this one

5. Jealousy

a person becomes jealous because they perceive someone else as having or being something they don't believe they think they can have or be, so they feel that they are inadequate, that is why they become angry with that individual and try either conspicuously or inconspicuously to sabotage them because they are trying to take something away from them, to feel equal to them.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jealousy
    lol please forgive me oh master for not joining in this brown nose fest.

can someone quote GOAT i've got him on ignore.
    Last edited by Alien5; 12-10-2007 at 11:53 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #139
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    So, are we getting Christmas presents till 25th?

10. BitTorrent   -   #140
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    really am i the negative one, have you seen the atrocities he calls posts?
    Nope, but now i'm really worry ".... every post you get closer to 10,000 you make yourself that much more stupid....." that means we must have more 2000 posts ?

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast