Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: How do u search for a good ratio torrent?

Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    yes always

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Tsvetanov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    RSS Feeds are best way to make a good ratio - you get newest torrents just when they appear in site

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Whe new releases appears, as DVDs, that everyone donwloads it, u start downloading it first as fast as u can and then seed to the rest of leechs.
    Last edited by Scavenger; 12-13-2007 at 12:46 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
    How the fuck is he suppossed to know holy shit.
    I AM NOT A FUCKING HE OR A DUDE OR .....

the next person who says something like that to me if I find your IP I am going to ddos you, and don't think I can't. It is more the mood I am in at the time.
    The lady is mad...

On topic: I always grab the latest torrent......If i am late about 1 hour i will download it on trackers that is not hard to seed.....
    Last edited by kirktrix; 12-13-2007 at 12:54 PM.
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Tsvetanov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    I always grab the latest torrent......If i am late about 1 hour i will download it on trackers that is not hard to seed.....
    What if the other trackers dont have this torrent? Will you get it?

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsvetanov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    I always grab the latest torrent......If i am late about 1 hour i will download it on trackers that is not hard to seed.....
    What if the other trackers dont have this torrent? Will you get it?
    It depends on your ratio.... if you have a good ratio there you can get it but if not maybe build some good ratio and then get it...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakz View Post
    I think i am being throttled...but not 100% sure. Can u just tell me yes or no? Thanx!
    Are you for real man? I remember helping you in a thread about this not too long ago and you said you fixed your throttling issues.

And now you say you are not sure of being throttled

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by jr56 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakz View Post
    I think i am being throttled...but not 100% sure. Can u just tell me yes or no? Thanx!
    Are you for real man? I remember helping you in a thread about this not too long ago and you said you fixed your throttling issues.

And now you say you are not sure of being throttled
    Ya well so did i think that i fixed the C SUCKER!!!!
    I used deluge...and it would max out my download speed no matter what, no matter where....i fn loved it, but then when i tried to seed....it didn't seed 4 5HIT!!!! Bloody, buggy, piece of CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345