Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Hashish Withdrawal

or you can switch to salvia

2. Lounge   -   #72
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    salvia is nasty stuff. trust me being trapped in a bubble isn't fun man. but seriously if you really want to quit, stop going out, quit drinking, avoid your buddy's, get some cats and be prepared to be a loser for a few weeks. if you make it that long smoke some sticky and celebrate.
    Last edited by N4riX; 12-14-2007 at 05:53 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    dinsdale's Avatar Poster
    You need to replace your addiction with something else. Maybe become a religious fanatic. One extreme to the other. Either that or take up knitting.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    so how's it going?

5. Lounge   -   #75
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude View Post
    so how's it going?
    Not so bad now, man.

Fucked up dreams have stopped and that. Getting better sleep.

This is the first Christmas in many many years that my head is not firmly deposited in my rectum.

Having said that, it's only 12.15 and I'm on my second beer already and I'm eyeing up a bottle of Merlot. Swings and roundabouts.

Merry Christmas.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i don't smoke hashish at all. not that i don't want to. i just don't look for it. it's been roughly 14 years since i've par took in hashish. i've been smoking marijuana for 16 years and i often stop for 6 weeks at a time (2-3 times a year) here and there for i have to take a urinalysis on a regular basis. when i do stop i to have problems sleeping @ first. i also get angry @ the fact of cummin' home and not smoking a bowl. i like to smoke. it calms me & i have an oral fixation with it like most cigarette smokers have. i'm constantly smoking ALL nite. i love smoking and watching anime as well. deep thought if u will. i also remember my dreams too if i'm not smoking. i'd rather not. dreaming to me means i'm not sleeping well. i just wanna pass out and wake up refreshed. often dreaming makes me wake up in the middle of sleep and i don't like that. smoking does not effect me with my family, friends or my job. i like to work. i don't bother ppl and i don't steal. as of now i'm not smoking for my doc apt is cummin' up. but soon i'll be back in gear and smoking the fine greenery. lol, anyway, from what i remember when i smoked hashish it put me in a great state of listless (if that's a word). i was quite comatosed. i basically couldn't move. staring @ the floor. i have no idea of it's long term or it's withdrawals. withdrawals from marijuana though isn't bad @ all. if u do experience any withdrawals they will be gone in 2 days or so. hell, caffeine withdrawals hurt me more than marijuana. i don't drink alcohol at all so i can't wait to toke up again. merry xmas & happy new year.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

7. Lounge   -   #77
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I used to smoke hashish non stop. When the stash ended I would get up off the couch, draw on credit and go buy some more.

It reached a point where I was missing out on all sorts of things in life, and frankly it was out of hand.

So, much like our friend chavis did 2 years ago (yep this is old stuff but it's a good thread) I stopped. It was a gradual thing, because last year I stopped a few times but only for about a month, then I'd get back on the habit. I only used to stop because the financial situation was just going down the cliff.

Now, though, the financial situation is slightly better (even if one still owes the bank tons of dough) but I'm not buying. I'll toke one here or there but even then only on Friday nights, during the week nada.

I might even drop the Friday night extravaganzas too. Must be frank and say I am fed up of the paranoias, especially walking around on the street with red eyes. It sucks here, as people stare at you rudely when you're sober, let alone if you're whopped.

Anyway I used to think I needed to smoke a joint before going out so I could be more sociable and maybe get with those "impossible" girls. I also used to think I could watch movied better high, and that I could do work better high.

All of it was bollocks though. When I started smoking hash properly (around 15, even if I must have tried it when I was 13 or 14) yes, I'll admit the adventures were interesting, but soon it was just a question of getting high and doing nothing else.

I can understand that some areas of learning use the thing more constructively, like. The arts and literature, of a certain type. But in general I think it's the best when you smoke just occasionally and have full control of your life without that stuff. It makes you enjoy your life more - I used to wake up at midday or later, with a heavy head from smoking up the night before - now I wake up fresh in the morning and don't even take coffee.

How are you doing now Gary?

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Spleef anyone?
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Haven't had a smoke in like 2 weeks. True story.

I have been pwing the fuck out of a singular sad bastard of a Postugese cunt in the meantime, though.

So it's all good.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Cow View Post
    I used to smoke hashish non stop. When the stash ended I would get up off the couch, draw on credit and go buy some more.

It reached a point where I was missing out on all sorts of things in life, and frankly it was out of hand.

So, much like our friend chavis did 2 years ago (yep this is old stuff but it's a good thread) I stopped. It was a gradual thing, because last year I stopped a few times but only for about a month, then I'd get back on the habit. I only used to stop because the financial situation was just going down the cliff.

Now, though, the financial situation is slightly better (even if one still owes the bank tons of dough) but I'm not buying. I'll toke one here or there but even then only on Friday nights, during the week nada.

I might even drop the Friday night extravaganzas too. Must be frank and say I am fed up of the paranoias, especially walking around on the street with red eyes. It sucks here, as people stare at you rudely when you're sober, let alone if you're whopped.

Anyway I used to think I needed to smoke a joint before going out so I could be more sociable and maybe get with those "impossible" girls. I also used to think I could watch movied better high, and that I could do work better high.

All of it was bollocks though. When I started smoking hash properly (around 15, even if I must have tried it when I was 13 or 14) yes, I'll admit the adventures were interesting, but soon it was just a question of getting high and doing nothing else.

I can understand that some areas of learning use the thing more constructively, like. The arts and literature, of a certain type. But in general I think it's the best when you smoke just occasionally and have full control of your life without that stuff. It makes you enjoy your life more - I used to wake up at midday or later, with a heavy head from smoking up the night before - now I wake up fresh in the morning and don't even take coffee.

How are you doing now Gary?
    Bit of a waste of time, there Sherman, in that I didn't read a word of the above, being that it seems like your usual bollocky diatribe, like.

No doubt it was shite as usual.

Are you really willing to go there with me?

A simple yes or no will do.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast