4. Lounge   -   #44
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    At least you thought about it, like.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post

Fuck yeah.

And we wouldn't want to make any parents feel it was their responsibility to make sure their children were safe from bad things, like.

That would just be wrong. Make everyone else take care of your children, I say.
    Are you suggesting that parents shouldn't put the interwebs in their children's bedrooms and allow them unsupervised, unfettered access to it.

Fucking liberal nazi.
    Let me make this clear as you have not read my posts properly and understood them before i start turning abusive.

Kids use this site which means they can access the forum anywhere and kids should NOT be exposed to adult content you work out what.

There CAN'T be any guarantees put it place which is 100 percent effective to stop kids accessing this area of the forum. You can have rules, you can even put strict restrictions on the forum so only a small amount of members can access it, kids can be suppervised even then it's not 100 percent guaranteed that all this will prevent a child from veiwing the adult section. you could even charge people by credit card to access this section this would be stupid but would prevent 95 percent of kids if it does not the parants are thick.

Any person now can post stuff on this site now which many different kinds of people would find offensive i suppose that's why you have mods but in an adult sections rules would be lowered because us adults expect that.

I like the idea of haveing an adult only area and i would support it but these are my concerns which i have labled perfectly clear. so before you call be a liberal nazi read my posts properly before commenting.

Good day
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-22-2007 at 03:00 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    The internet is adult content in it's nature. Kids see anything they want these days. That doesn't make it ok but this won't make any difference.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post

Are you suggesting that parents shouldn't put the interwebs in their children's bedrooms and allow them unsupervised, unfettered access to it.

Fucking liberal nazi.
    Let me make this clear as you have not read my posts properly and understood them before i start turning abusive.

Kids use this site which means they can access the forum anywhere and kids should NOT be exposed to adult content you work out what.

There CAN'T be any guarantees put it place which is 100 percent effective to stop kids accessing this area of the forum. You can have rules, you can even put strict restrictions on the forum so only a small amount of members can access it, kids can be suppervised even then it's not 100 percent guaranteed that all this will prevent a child from veiwing the adult section. you could even charge people by credit card to access this ection which would prevent 95 percent of kids if it does not the parants are thick.

I like the idea of haveing an adult only area and i would support it but these are my concerns which i have labled perfectly clear. so before you call be a liberal nazi read my posts properly before commenting.

Good day
    Who called you a liberal nazi. I was clearly replying to someone else and not even addressing you. How you can have taken it that I was referring to you, when I even quoted the other person, is beyond me.

Read other people's posts before replying to them or do something else. In other words, take the plank out of your eye before removing my splinter please.

Please feel free to turn abusive, it's no skin off my cawk.
    Last edited by Sextent; 12-22-2007 at 02:54 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Oh and you're my new sig btw.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post

There CAN'T be any guarantees put it place which is 100 percent effective to stop kids accessing this area of the forum. You can have rules, you can even put strict restrictions on the forum so only a small amount of members can access it, kids can be suppervised even then it's not 100 percent guaranteed that all this will prevent a child from veiwing the adult section. you could even charge people by credit card to access this ection which would prevent 95 percent of kids if it does not the parants are thick.

Good day
    Who called you a liberal nazi. I was clearly replying to someone else and not even addressing you. How you can have taken it that I was referring to you, when I even quoted the other person is beyond me.

Read other people's posts before replying to them or do something else. In other words, take the plank out of your eye before removing my splinter please.

Fair enough i apologise i made a mistake it looked as if it was pointed at me my name was listed in your quote i don't understand this multiquote messages thing still when more than one persons name is quoted in the same post.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-22-2007 at 03:04 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast