Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Should The Statue Of Liberty.

Originally posted by titey+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titey)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Well, puss, this thread wasn&#39;t started by an American... so perhaps it&#39;s a bit hypocritical to be telling the Americans to "get over it and move on". [/b]

keep up titey

The original poster asked if the Statue of Liberty was French. Slightly pro-French if anything and probably in response to the anti-French bullshit.

The childish crap was started by the usual suspects towards the end of the thread so.. no its not hypocritical. You just have to to keep track of whats going on without getting confused

Mind you I know that the constant stench of wee and poo can make it hard to concentrate so I understand the difficulty you experienced.

<!--QuoteBegin-balamm

Yeah, I personaly forgave the europians some time ago
    [/quote]

Boohoo&#33; Your anti-European&#33; Woe is me&#33; The sky is going to fall on my head&#33; Waa waa&#33;&#33;

You see guys apart from the thousands of years of culture and the creation of modern civilization we&#39;re not that different after all

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Poster
    Originally posted by evilbagpuss@17 August 2003 - 04:43

Boohoo&#33; Your anti-European&#33; Woe is me&#33; The sky is going to fall on my head&#33; Waa waa&#33;&#33;

I wasn&#39;t always. The past few weeks have demonstrated a definite insecurity from a few europians though. So much insecurity that they insist on starting topics like these to reasure themselves. I wondered what would make a culture so self righteous so I did a little research myself.

My god you&#39;ve swept a lot under the carpet haven&#39;t you.

Maoris, indians, The Falklands...... Yes I know, I&#39;ve only just scratched the surface.

There&#39;s really not much to gain by trenching up englands mistakes though.

The US made you do it I&#39;m sure

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by evilbagpuss@16 August 2003 - 22:43
    keep up titey

The original poster asked if the Statue of Liberty was French. Slightly pro-French if anything and probably in response to the anti-French bullshit.

The childish crap was started by the usual suspects towards the end of the thread so.. no its not hypocritical. You just have to to keep track of whats going on without getting confused

Mind you I know that the constant stench of wee and poo can make it hard to concentrate so I understand the difficulty you experienced.
    Keep up y&#39;self puss.

The original poster made a sarcastic remark disguised as a question.

You of all people should recognise sarcasm.

And yes, your odor is somewhat distracting.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Yes, Neil is well known for being anti-American and trying to incite inflammatory responses to his threads.

EBP, you must have been asleep at the wheel.

Like most threads started in insincerity, by page 2 it had degraded into silly banter.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #55
    poop, i&#39;m having a technical moment
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #56
    ok ok ok&#33;&#33; Sorry&#33; I hate the French and all those other European ba*****s. I cant believe I dared to suggest that this anti-French shit was a load of wank.

It&#39;s obviously the product of a mature, well thought out non-hypocritical &#39;mind&#39; and anyone who suggests otherwise... Anti-American&#33; Naturally.

I now see the light&#33; Anti-Americanism is the worst crime since the holocaust but anti-Europeanism is the best thing since sliced bread&#33; There was me wandering around in this daze thinking it was all a load of hypocritical bullshit coming from people who&#39;d be hard pushed to find Europe on the map&#33;

The French are errmm yeah green and envious&#33; Their food stinks&#33; errm They eat snails... AND they talk funny&#33;&#33;

Pass me the freedom fries and lets bring back segregation and lynchings while we&#39;re at it. The good ole days eh guys? Pinko liberals always spoil the fun

Whilst we&#39;re eating I wanted to show you this great idea I&#39;ve had for "freedom camps" in France. They&#39;ve even got special ovens to bake the &#39;fries&#39; in&#33;

w00t&#33; I&#39;m a born again USA patriot&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Praise the Lord&#33;&#33;

That better guys? More acceptable?

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Poster
    Originally posted by evilbagpuss@17 August 2003 - 03:48
    lol @ you guys

The French didnt do what you wanted them to do. Big deal, get over it, move on and quit the whinging.

Lets face it, if &#39;we&#39; (non-US) were pulling this childish shit with you guys you&#39;d all be chanting &#39;Anti-American" over and over again and lamenting your fate. Hell, we cant even disagree with US foreign policy let alone get down to some good old "Im 10 years old and you smell of wee and poo cos you wont do what I say" shenanigans without the double A word being fired at us from all angles.

Live by the sword die by the sword.

i.e if your prepared to sink to these levels (green, envy, freedom fries) then I suggest you remove the word Anti-American from your vocabulary as you simply dont have a moral leg to stand on.

Sorry to be harsh but this anti-French bullshit is getting extremely tedious and more than a little hypocritical.
    I could not agree more
    Harsh or not.
    It seems that America can do what it chooses and if we dissagree then they pull out the Anti American flag and use it as wall to hide it&#39;s ill doings behind.

Neil

8. Lounge   -   #58
    lynx's Avatar .
    Oh joy, musical statues of liberty now.
    I think someone is taking liberties.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by lynx@20 August 2003 - 11:10
    I think someone is taking liberties.

I liked the way you passed the torch there lynx&#33;

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456