Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Benazir Bhutto assassinated

maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach View Post
    I can somewhat agree with your position.

1) agree
    2)somewhat agree. fusion research would take billions. that would need to be a project worked on by all of the world
    3)NEVER! Are you fckin crazy?
    4)fuck the muslims in kashmir. we (india) gave them pakistan they should be content with that. I totally disagree with giving them pakistan in the first place. but since we did, they should leave if they dont like kashmir. Its like what happened to teh natives here in canada, white people came, asked for help, got it, then killed them. that's whats happening to india, they asked, we gave, and now they want more.
    5)stupid. its like asking a dog and cat to sleep together
    6)meh
    7)again, that would take international co-operation because every country has problem with drugssort of ring fence the
    8)agree
    9)yes, especially africa. fckin stupid how they're such shit and still having kids
    10) join with 9. we were taught at school that the more educated a woman is, the less children she has because she understands the circumstances she will face.
    2) fusion research is already a global thing and does cost billions and the law of reducing gains naturally applies to any increased investment, but personally i'd be willing to spend more, a lot more. Maybe i'm just being impatient but i don't want to have to wait 50 years...

3) lol, muslims aren't your enemy. Whats the worst that could happen.

4) i didn't suggest giving away kashmir, and why do you care, you don't live there do you? Are you just expressioning some nationalistic feelings?

5) there are currently no good solutions, ultimately i favour a one state non-racist solution (i.e. not a jewish state, just a state for all the people across all the land)

7) yes it sort of would, although if we could get all of europe on board i think that would be a sufficiently large area and would allow you to be independent of the rest of the world

10) true but religion screws it up. The vatican in particular have a lot to answer for in Africa because of their bullsh t about contraception

I understand that there arent many ways of fixing our problem (birth rate/terrorism/isreal), and you have created good ideas. The only thing I have to stand by is number 4. I must say that I am a nationalist to some extent. It just angers me that muslims are so self-centered.

http://amboytimes.typepad.com/the_am...s-blow-up.html
    http://dhammatimes.blogspot.com/2007...ha-statue.html

If only when they could respect other religions will I return the favour. Im not Buddhist, but even this upsets me. Not only is it religion, but it is art as well. Im sure if I drew a picture of allah Id have a fatwa on me. But blowing up statues is alright.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    ^ I abso-bloody-lutely agree with everything you just posted.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    so you're willing to deny 10 million people the right to self determination because you don't like muslims and you like the idea of ruling other people?
    Theres nothing at all in Kashmir that you actually want?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    so you're willing to deny 10 million people the right to self determination because you don't like muslims and you like the idea of ruling other people?
    I never said that. Im just saying Im dissappointed in their judgement to stay in a country that they dont like. You see, I only have a problem with the people you dont like living in Kashmir and want it as a muslim state. I should have pointed that out earlier. I have no problem with the muslims who are living in peace, have a job, go to a mosque and pray. Its the ones who wake up everyday and hope that Kashmir is there's (muslim state). Or the ones who think they should open up the borders or loosen security, becasue you cant trust the Pakistanis. Look what happened to Bhutto. I find it difficult to befriend a nation that hates something so much to that they will destroy it even though many people believe in it. I know it wasnt the government, it was an organization, but even the organization must have supporters to be able to carry out acts like this. Whatever organization did it, I hope they know Im going to draw a very mean picture of Allah.

So you see what I mean by they should be content. When Pakistan says to India that Kashmir is equally there's they should get the finger and a reply saying, "what you are living on was given to you by us." Its like helping someone on work, and then them turning around and asking you to finish it for them.

Also, doesnt it strike you that one of the most corrupt police forces in the world can say they have intelligence that it was Al Queda behind the attacks days after she was killed?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    On the same topic of radical Islam, I must ask you, ilw, how you feel about the bounty put on the head of that chap from Norway (I think) who drew a caricature of Mohammed with a bomb or whatever.. Don't you think that just shows how pathetic and childish radical Muslims have become? I mean from Christs sake, can't you even laugh about yourself? There were worldwide riots because... because, of a bloody caricature!! Jews, Christians - We can all laugh the hell out of each other and tell some mean jokes, but nah, post one image out of order regarding Muslims, and you'll get your head chopped off.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach View Post
    I never said that. Im just saying Im dissappointed in their judgement to stay in a country that they dont like. You see, I only have a problem with the people you dont like living in Kashmir and want it as a muslim state. I should have pointed that out earlier. I have no problem with the muslims who are living in peace, have a job, go to a mosque and pray. Its the ones who wake up everyday and hope that Kashmir is there's (muslim state). Or the ones who think they should open up the borders or loosen security, becasue you cant trust the Pakistanis. Look what happened to Bhutto. I find it difficult to befriend a nation that hates something so much to that they will destroy it even though many people believe in it. I know it wasnt the government, it was an organization, but even the organization must have supporters to be able to carry out acts like this. Whatever organization did it, I hope they know Im going to draw a very mean picture of Allah.

So you see what I mean by they should be content. When Pakistan says to India that Kashmir is equally there's they should get the finger and a reply saying, "what you are living on was given to you by us." Its like helping someone on work, and then them turning around and asking you to finish it for them.

Also, doesnt it strike you that one of the most corrupt police forces in the world can say they have intelligence that it was Al Queda behind the attacks days after she was killed?
    So that's the main reason I see...Well I hope you know that It's not God's fault that those radicals get ideas like killing Benazir Bhutto. Allah didn't told them things like "Go kill Mrs. Bhutto". They've come up with those ideas themselves. So you shouldn't go blame Allah for this just because some muslim radicals did it.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    So how can you call them Muslims? I thought somewhere in the Koran it said Jews shouldn't be harmed, that Islam is the religion of peace..? How on earth can you call these particular people Muslims if they do exactly the opposite of what their holiest book tells them to do?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    I cannot judge about that, it's mainly because they pray and worship Allah. Also that's one of the many things like a real muslim would do. But still they do have some radical ideas. Maybe it's because they have suffered themselves at time of war and seen many of their people suffer horrible things so now they gained much hatred against their enemys and want revenge. And so they do all the bombing and stuff. You should also not forget how inoncent people are a victim to bombing, not only bombings from the radical-muslim side but also from the american side. Like when the americans bombed an area in afghanistan where they apparently thought the taliban occupied, so they went on and bombarded it. After that it turned out there was no taliban in there and at that moment there was a wedding going on. 40 inoncent people died and 100 others injured. It happend a long time ago( 2002 or 2003) and after that there had been many "mistakes" like this made whereas many inoncent died from. But one specially was still in my mind, because it's just unbelievable. Now to get to the point. After this action I am 100% sure that many(in Afghanistan or other muslim state) people would gain hatred against how america acts. But there will also be people who are very radical who would join organizations like taliban and get their revenge for this. So basically these radicals have their rather radical ideas and want to live up to it.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    I cannot judge about that, it's mainly because they pray and worship Allah. Also that's one of the many things like a real muslim would do. But still they do have some radical ideas. Maybe it's because they have suffered themselves at time of war and seen many of their people suffer horrible things so now they gained much hatred against their enemys and want revenge. And so they do all the bombing and stuff. You should also not forget how inoncent people are a victim to bombing, not only bombings from the radical-muslim side but also from the american side. Like when the americans bombed an area in afghanistan where they apparently thought the taliban occupied, so they went on and bombarded it. After that it turned out there was no taliban in there and at that moment there was a wedding going on. 40 inoncent people died and 100 others injured. It happend a long time ago( 2002 or 2003) and after that there had been many "mistakes" like this made whereas many inoncent died from. But this one especially was still in my mind, because it's just unbelievable. Now to get to the point. After this action I am 100% sure that many(in Afghanistan or other muslim state) people would gain hatred against how america acts. But there will also be people who are very radical who would join organizations like taliban and get their revenge for this. So basically these radicals have their rather radical ideas and want to live up to it.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    ^ Have you actually stopped and thought what brought the US to reach the point they'd be in a situation to make such a mistake? 9/11 jumps to mind immediately.. Source of a bunch of problems since the turn of the century in my opinion..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast