Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else never trade?

BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i got all my trackers for free some of them by my friends some of them by giveaway and ofcource never traded

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    me

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowfront View Post
    Just wondering if there is anyone else out there that has never traded an invite and made it on all the top trackers? E***o, ScT, FTN, TT, etc....

Never.

It's like what Polarbear and Forumas said... if you stop obsessing about rarity and just try to be a part of this great community you'll eventually get there out of generosity of other users.
    I don't have all the top trackers and honestly I don't want them. The one's I wanted were those with great Xvid content/speed and those with great communities. F*C, F*N, S*T etc.

It might have took might a while longer but I'm happy to have gotten here the "right way"

Cheers

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Very true. I have never traded and have been invited to all these sites (except E**** , but I'm on Pedro's which is amazing) by friends and fellow FST'ers.

I never even had to ask for the invites. They enjoyed my posts and asked if I would like to be a member. Believe me when I tell you, if you simply help people and contribute - you will gain access to whatever you desire.

And don't do it just cause you want to be a member of these trackers. Do it because it's the right thing to do. I get a little satisfaction from seeing someone LOL from a post I made or knowing I helped someone with a technical issue.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    SCT , FTN , NB , FSC , BH , swedvdr and TT for free.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    I ended up on most sites, after i joined a small site, which was just starting to grow, and became good friends with the staff. I talked to a lot of people, and ended up with invites to heaps of sites. Honestly tho, waiting here for an invite could take a long time. I suggest you go out there and make friends on other sites. Tho now i seem to rely on a friend's friend who seems to have VIP or a high ranking on every site, with accompanying invites, so the free invites have dried out/

Someone invite me to fsc please

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Never traded, I got S*T, TT, FT*, NB, Waffles, etc For free =)

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i have never traded anything and have never asked for them apart from 1 time for FT* and all the trackers bar the top two they have all come to me by friends

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Never traded and I never got turned down when I requested something. That being said, I don't mind traders.

ex, puckface was one of my best OiNK invitees ever, IIRC I asked him nicely to try not to trade the account, and he didn't.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    hey how about about all you generous people give me an invite?

I have been in demonoid for years but now no where to go? I will appreciate it.... especially brokenstones as i am a mac person

cheers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast