Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jail Bird!!!

Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Better in front a PC downloading stuff than behind a steering-wheel... I guess...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Try TorrentBytes.net
    iLoveTorrents.com
    Dididave.com
    AradiTracker.com

Good start with those...
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    Yeah, I don't quite understand why people are so helpful to a person who could have potentially done far worse than attract a cop.
    movie stars only get one day behind bars,, I wonder what him did
    for 60?... Maybe hit & run..
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by aarik111 View Post
    I just got out of jail DUI. So lost all of my accounts. If someone could hook me up with some invites so I can start all over. I'd really appreciate it.
    and why are you opening a thread and mention this in a bittorrent invite forum?

wanna sound cool and get invites?

do you want people feel sorry for you?

or are you making this up?

a friend of mine was killed by a drunk driver.

to be honest i don't give a flying fuck wether you lost any of your accounts or not.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    No offense Polarbear, but you're talking out of spite.

He didn't do anything wrong. He was merely explaining why he was inactive for such a long period of time, and that all his trackers were disabled.

There's nothing wrong with what he posted.

If anything bad came out of his drunk driving (manslaughter) he would've gotten a far worse penalty.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post

He didn't do anything wrong. He was merely explaining why he was inactive for such a long period of time, and that all his trackers were disabled.

If anything bad came out of his drunk driving (manslaughter) he would've gotten a far worse penalty.
    listen kid, do me a favor and don't get on my nerves. i'm in a very agressive and bad mood at the moment. so go trade your steam stuff or whatever and don't try to argue or lecture me in any way.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    listen kid, do me a favor and don't get on my nerves. i'm in a very agressive and bad mood at the moment. so go trade your steam stuff or whatever and don't try to argue or lecture me in any way.
    I know how u feel man.....I felt the same couple of days ago

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    @polarbear

happy new year ma friend

there is nothing wrong helping this man .. he lost all his accounts and he isn't asking for much
    i'm also lost many accounts cause of my new job but no problem
    one must start over ... this man has no friends
    why don't we be friendly and giving him a helping hand ?

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Polarbar-
    It's childish to hate a group of individuals because of the actions of a one individual.
    I'm not lecturing you, but that's just my opinion. Besides he's asking for help, so if you're just going to flame him you shouldn't post. Please don't get offended, and PLEASE don't post a reply back if you're going to insult me again.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post

hes in a very bad mood atm.
    PolarBear - just think of green leaves

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast