Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REQ:FTN Or Waffles (GOOD RATIO PROOF)

BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    mate, u got the shittiest screenshots ever...
    hahahaha its true :/, give it time

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Hey guys I dont think we should judge before we give someone a chance to explain. My question is what is up with the SCC thing? before i assume u did something wrong how about an explanation to clear that matter up?? I have a waffles invite but i want an explanation about the scc thing before I even think about sending.

Honesty is golden so just be honest and maybe we can work something out. If u did something wrong at SCC please explain. I give invites for free but only to people who can be trusted and I think you deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Hope to hear from you
    Jon

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Hey guys I dont think we should judge before we give someone a chance to explain. My question is what is up with the SCC thing? before i assume u did something wrong how about an explanation to clear that matter up?? I have a waffles invite but i want an explanation about the scc thing before I even think about sending.

Honesty is golden so just be honest and maybe we can work something out. If u did something wrong at SCC please explain. I give invites for free but only to people who can be trusted and I think you deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Hope to hear from you
    Jon

well there is not much to explain,we have seen that he wanted SCC invite but few weeks ago if i have seen good he offer scc invite for trade so its very hard to not understand that..i normaly dont do this but i wouldnt recommended that u send him that waffles invite,also if u have some invites dont give right now,u are still new here so u will see who really deserve that invite..

remember as u also said give invites to people that u really trust!!

dont forget that

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post

Hope to hear from you
    Jon

Dont worry I wont... you have a good point I just looked through his post history and definitely see what you are talking about. I am new here and wish very much to be active and helpful in this community. I am sure I will get to know all of you as time goes by. Alls i was saying is that everyone deserves a chance to explain themselves and everyone makes mistakes

I just wanted to hear from him what happened before I jumped to conclusions thats all.

Ne ways look forward to talking to you all

JOn

well there is not much to explain,we have seen that he wanted SCC invite but few weeks ago if i have seen good he offer scc invite for trade so its very hard to not understand that..i normaly dont do this but i wouldnt recommended that u send him that waffles invite,also if u have some invites dont give right now,u are still new here so u will see who really deserve that invite..

remember as u also said give invites to people that u really trust!!

dont forget that

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    x34's Avatar STONED :D BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I made a mistake with the SCC invites. I was sure there would have been no
    problem with me giving out invites here. I was wrong i admit i was wrong and
    i lost my account at SCC because of that. For what i done in sorry but to make
    me out to be a bad preson or something like that just becasue i made a mistake is
    just not on. If i never get a invite from here ever again because of what i done i
    think is just stupid. Judge me on my ratios and that will show im a good member
    and seeder on the sites im on. Hand down i made a mistake and i paid for it.

sorry to anyone that see's me as a bad person because i made one mistke in
    here, you know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12