Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angry giveaway

zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    correct me if im wrong but u gonna give the pt acc to someone who gives you scl invite ?

i call that trading ...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by fuufen
    And the reason for my certain giveawaying was that if I'm nice and do giveaways, maby somebody from scl would invite me there, as I would like to join that community...
    thats not good reasoning for anyone to invite a person to a tracker.. :/ -2

Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    correct me if im wrong but u gonna give the pt acc to someone who gives you scl invite ?

i call that trading ...

no, thats not correct... he is giving the PT account away... but snuck a request for scl in the end from anyone... lol

so imo it's not trading but looking quickly at it, i see where you would think that..
    Last edited by jasperr; 01-04-2008 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by fuufen View Post

Well, enough storytelling already, this have become long enough already...So I'm giving away a PT account with allmost 30gb buffer and one invite on the account to:

the person with the best argument on why I just should forget about the fact that I lost all my bitme invites and in the future still continue to make giveaways risking loosing my invites on other sites.
    he is not trading now ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    wouldnt you say the best argument would be to give him a scl invite ?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    heheh,i will not give him a scl invite , mainly because he is giving that PT account
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    well, that might do it.... but in doing so would constitute a trade... and probally both accounts would be disabled... last part is just a guess...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    the same happened to me with a really precious site

wish they die slowly in pain, luckily i havent got any retorsion cos of the cheater.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    No offense but account giveaways are just as frowned upon as trading. So your chances off scl, have gone right down.
    Exactly what I thought....I felt sorry for you for a sec though....
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Lets just forget that scl thing...just stuck it in there as a reson for why I did giveaways earlier...I'm not suggesting a trade, I just wanna get rid of the acc, could delete the acc but I think its better giving it away so that somebody will use it (even if that takes away my chances of getting an scl invite)

I'll close this thread tomorow, and unless something new comes up, i'm already pretty sure now whos gonna get the account...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    There are definitely a lot of us on FST that are worthy of invites. Sure, you might find some jerknuts on the site, but that could be said anywhere. I guess you just need to be more discerning in who you give invites, however that's no reason to stopping helping out this wonderful community.

BTW: i'm still looking for a bitme invite.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast