Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***halo***

Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul+29 July 2003 - 21:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul &#064; 29 July 2003 - 21:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by AznRocky@29 July 2003 - 10:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-Twister
    @29 July 2003 - 14:25
    halo is fun on the internet for xbox i cant imagan how fun it would be on pc

wait HALO 1 can go online FOR XBOX
    its for LAN games the Halo Multi-player for X-Box sucks it isn&#39;t no-where near as good as it will be for PC the Multi in X-Box is just a throw in they added its crappy compared to how much time and effort went into the Online play for PC

[/b][/quote]
    Pitbul how the fuck do you know how much time and effort was put into Halo for online play? Are you one of those "special" people who *gasp* have insider information on the upcoming games. Ive seen you post numerous times criticising other ppl trying to act cool stating that you stuff which you so confidently think is true, but is actully complete and utter bullshit. So spank my bum and call me Charlie and fuck off.

2. Games   -   #32
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Games   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT+29 July 2003 - 15:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TNTIcemanTNT &#064; 29 July 2003 - 15:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Pitbul@29 July 2003 - 21:28
    Originally posted by AznRocky@29 July 2003 - 10:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-Twister
    @29 July 2003 - 14:25
    halo is fun on the internet for xbox i cant imagan how fun it would be on pc

wait HALO 1 can go online FOR XBOX

its for LAN games the Halo Multi-player for X-Box sucks it isn&#39;t no-where near as good as it will be for PC the Multi in X-Box is just a throw in they added its crappy compared to how much time and effort went into the Online play for PC

Pitbul how the fuck do you know how much time and effort was put into Halo for online play? Are you one of those "special" people who *gasp* have insider information on the upcoming games. Ive seen you post numerous times criticising other ppl trying to act cool stating that you stuff which you so confidently think is true, but is actully complete and utter bullshit. So spank my bum and call me Charlie and fuck off. [/b][/quote]
    i know time and effort because the Rep for Bungee said they did jackass he stressed how much time went into mainly the Mutli-player site it was in a widely spread article as for kissing ur ass keep ur self for that cuz thats the only person who actually listens to u so u fuck off stupid asshole TNTman i memeber when u used to post shitty remarks based on absolutelyt shit so shut the fuck up at least what i say adds some intellegents unlike u and especially this post and take that bill gates dick out ur ass.

4. Games   -   #34
    Poster
    South Cali where the beach is warm and the babes are hott!!!
    mmmm...am i allowed to put a link on here???

hopefully....

http://www.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file...html&dbid=16943

EDIT: i just realized someone already posted this......and its 3 pages long worth of replies.....nvm......ignore this post...

5. Games   -   #35
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yeah, I want to get it but then when I think about all the stuff I had to do when I played it on Xbox makes me say nevermind

6. Games   -   #36
    Poster
    South Cali where the beach is warm and the babes are hott!!!
    heres a link for FAQ about Halo for PC...no screenies on the site, but they have a wicked trailer for Halo 2 on there....and man...its nice.....

http://www.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file...html&dbid=16943

man we&#39;ve been waiting for this since we all first played Halo...we ALL loved it, and asked when the PC version was coming out....and it&#39;s been close to 2 years now.....and FINALLY it&#39;s coming&#33;&#33;&#33;

so all of u stop bitching and arguing about..."ohh its not better than the Xbox version, ohh it wont be as good as Planetside...."

JUST FUCKING PLAY.....

i can guarantee i&#39;ll be waiting in lines for this one, just like i did for UT2003.....no doubt whatsoever.....

7. Games   -   #37
    Well I got tired of waiting,but looking foward to Halflife2 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    &quot;Specs&quot;
    CPU:High,some say I&#39;m a legend in My own mind.
    Update&#33; Overclocked - Achieved Demi God statis.
    Ram:If she&#39;s ready, so am I.
    Hard drive:Ready for access,larger than average.
    Bus speed:Not as fast as My truck.

8. Games   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul@30 July 2003 - 04:23
    [
    i know time and effort because the Rep for Bungee said they did jackass he stressed how much time went into mainly the Mutli-player site it was in a widely spread article as for kissing ur ass keep ur self for that cuz thats the only person who actually listens to u so u fuck off stupid asshole TNTman i memeber when u used to post shitty remarks based on absolutelyt shit so shut the fuck up at least what i say adds some intellegents unlike u and especially this post and take that bill gates dick out ur ass.
    LOLOLOL. "i know time and effort", "at least what I say adds some intellegents". Core blimey, are you trying to dis me for me being unintelligent. Get the syntax correct, structure the clauses properly, learn how to spell, because, please I cant bear to read such basic primitive english on a respectable forum such as Klite. Once youve done that, we just might be able to have a adult based debate over you being braindead, without excessive swearing such as "take that bill gates dick out ur ass" (notice theres no "of", great structure) . You actully swore and insulted me 9 times in your very short post........... looks like someone dropped out of school very early. And the most classic bit of your post which amuses me to no end is, "i member when u used to post shitty remarks based on (wait for this spelling) absolutelyt shit so shut the fuck up", hang on Pitbul, is that what I said to you in my post, so your just copying me...thats really quite pathetic.
    The funny thing with you is that no one will even regard your argument, as its so primitive, and just plain wrong. So when you reply to this, actully take the time to get the dictionary out and get those words right&#33; Thats a good dog, youll get a treat if you do it correctly.

9. Games   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT+30 July 2003 - 12:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TNTIcemanTNT @ 30 July 2003 - 12:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pitbul@30 July 2003 - 04:23
    [
    LOLOLOL. "i know time and effort", "at least what I say adds some intellegents". Core blimey, are you trying to dis me for me being unintelligent. Get the syntax correct, structure the clauses properly, learn how to spell, because, please I cant bear to read such basic primitive english on a respectable forum such as Klite. Once youve done that, we just might be able to have a adult based debate over you being braindead, without excessive swearing such as "take that bill gates dick out ur ass" (notice theres no "of", great structure) . You actully swore and insulted me 9 times in your very short post........... looks like someone dropped out of school very early. And the most classic bit of your post which amuses me to no end is, "i member when u used to post shitty remarks based on (wait for this spelling) absolutelyt shit so shut the fuck up", hang on Pitbul, is that what I said to you in my post, so your just copying me...thats really quite pathetic.
    The funny thing with you is that no one will even regard your argument, as its so primitive, and just plain wrong. So when you reply to this, actully take the time to get the dictionary out and get those words right&#33; Thats a good dog, youll get a treat if you do it correctly. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah what he said

<span style='color:blue'>Ladies and Gentlemen, John Frusciante</span>

10. Games   -   #40
    Poster
    Hallelujah

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast