Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned trackers!

Morgoth's Avatar The Great Enemy BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I found that topic. As some of you mentioned, it was filtering name issue. He said " ...banned from here that I didn't know sorry" and I reached wrong conclusion, sorry for wasteful topic! thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    what the heck you mean guy?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by thebazzla View Post
    i think what he is saying is that certain sites dont allow invites to be given away in forums or public under any circumstances or you risk your own account
    Thats basically what i stated on my prior post. I think a friend wants to give him an invite to a site but he will get banned if he does so or the person got banned already for attempting to help either the OP or another person recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I found that topic. As some of you mentioned, it was filtering name issue. He said " ...banned from here that I didn't know sorry" and I reached wrong conclusion, sorry for wasteful topic! thanks.
    Oh....okay. Hopefully we helped you with your issue?
    Last edited by grimms; 01-17-2008 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Morgoth's Avatar The Great Enemy BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveaway View Post
    what the heck you mean guy?
    Not important for now, I got my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Thats basically what i stated on my prior post. I think a friend wants to give him an invite to a site but he will get banned if he does so or the person got banned already for attempting to help either the OP or another person recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Oh....okay. Hopefully we helped you with your issue?
    Yes, thank you.

Mods, please close this topic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12