Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Israeli ISP's are cause of the ban!

SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    If this is indeed true, then it may explain why a lot of Israeli users were labeled as cheaters on some trackers, in which case I can only imagine how those wrongfully accused of cheating must've felt.
    QFT . too bad many of them must have banned for no reason at all and must have been labelled as a cheat for apparently no fault of thiers .

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    seedbox my friends...thats the only solution.

they can mess with the traffic all they want because you are on their network and bt isnt encrypted.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I saw that message on TL's homepage

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Bull....

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    wow that makes it seem like heaven having comcast now. fuck it, fios needs to go worldwide right now!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    This is probably not true.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    As I explained in the other thread, 8 million TB is not caused by any php or mysql bug.
    Therefore, it's either the ISP or the user, so it most probably is true.

If downrev is claiming 16 million TB (not 16TB) is caused by the ISP though, I hope they have some logs of that. 16m TB can be a result of 64bit unsigned rollover, and can be caused by php/mysql or the client.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I doubt its cause of the ISP...i have had this problem on our site with a US box, and on other occasion where the user WAS'NT israeli. I did check the code and didn't find anything that couldve caused it, other thn the fact tht the seedbox was running for over a week and with like over 500 torrents on it, so guessed it mustve been something wrong with utorrent.
    Last edited by B3hAnch00d; 01-25-2008 at 02:01 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    fios needs to go worldwide right now!!!
    No thanks, I don't want it to go national either. If every Tom, Dick, and Harry gets FiOS the speeds will suffer. Technology aside one of the main reasons FiOS is blazingly fast is because of the limited number of users. Speed will start to suffer and prices will go up once most of Verizon's subscribers switch over to FiOS. Hopefully there will be an alternative when that day comes.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    No thanks, I don't want it to go national either. If every Tom, Dick, and Harry gets FiOS the speeds will suffer. Technology aside one of the main reasons FiOS is blazingly fast is because of the limited number of users. Speed will start to suffer and prices will go up once most of Verizon's subscribers switch over to FiOS. Hopefully there will be an alternative when that day comes.
    agree

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast