Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: My Sex Life

chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Nimdock+2 August 2003 - 22:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nimdock @ 2 August 2003 - 22:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalkmongoose@2 August 2003 - 18:56

What&#39;s his record?
    You do [/b][/quote]

2. Lounge   -   #62
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    well....never knew you could hit a hard on at 4 lol, but that being said, i think you were just a normal kid with some premature hormonal instincts, get over it lifes too short, be a man now for your girlfriend and get a job, head up&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #63
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    I can&#39;t belive most of you fools are still joking around with this shit. First off people let me set the facts. I was the first one to EVER start posting ebaums world pictures in this place. I started that about a month ago. If someone else has before me, I&#39;m sorry but most of you stole that from my posts.

Thats not even the point...

I took yesterday off to clear my head. I managed to call up maria and tell her I was sorry for what I had done. Of course she really didn&#39;t want to talk about this over the phone and all I got was, its ok....NOT the answer I was looking for. Though since marissa is her cousin/friend ()Marissa is Maria&#39;s Dads brothers stepchild)I told her to tell her I was sorry too. Cali I don&#39;t know where she is. I can probably ask my sister...She knows Joanna. I&#39;ve been thinking of going to church tomorrow with my girlfriend. She goes with her farther and mother...though they never really liked me. I think it would make me feel alot better if I went into confession.

For those of you that still think this was a joke, go ahead. If it saves you of having to picture what I discribed, feel free to think it was some joke...though its not..

I came to gameworld everyday, always helping people with game problems since thats pretty much all I&#39;m good for...Thought it would replace the bad deeds with helping pirates get illegal software

I&#39;m going to take the next few days off to shake things. I told my girlfriend and to my surprise she was in the same boat as one of the girls I had been with. She had sex at 13 but of course she really didn&#39;t want to. She wasn&#39;t thrilled of course...But not that upset. She knows I was telling the truth and whats in the past stays in the past. I wasn&#39;t wanting children, I don&#39;t. I wanted girls near my age. Anyway thier is no real reason to continue discussing about this.

Need a few days to think....

Thanks for your responces. AND STOP STEALING MY EBAUMS MATERIAL&#33;&#33;&#33;

Peace
    Cade Laguana

4. Lounge   -   #64
    lynx's Avatar .
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Knowledge is Power

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Poster
    u need a hug

proud to be american

7. Lounge   -   #67
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@2 August 2003 - 20:22
    First off people let me set the facts.&nbsp; I was the first one to EVER start posting ebaums world pictures in this place.&nbsp; I started that about a month ago.&nbsp; If someone else has before me, I&#39;m sorry but most of you stole that from my posts.
    You better check youself fool.....was way ahead of you.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Ex-member
    Yup. FC is the original king of Ebaumsworld.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567