Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Is demonoid coming back anytime?

In January 2008, The Pirate Bay, where some Demonoid users have moved, offered two Swedish servers to the Demonoid team. Sweden is a place where other torrent sites relocated in 2007. On 15 February 2008, many users reported on the Subdemon Forums that the Demonoid tracker came back online, although it has only been intermittently working since reported. No official statement has been released by any of the Subdemon forum or Demonoid administrators regarding the tracker coming back online around March 15. According to the TorrentFreak news website, the tracker first relocated to Malaysia, and then Ukraine, hosted by Colocall Ltd.
    Quote from wiki^

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Peanut's Avatar DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING
    man this site was sick /// love it and it was easy to upload of what you download quick
    most likely am pretty sure it will come back
    -i hope so
    =)
    but for now R.I.P
    and torrentstorage is similiar ....

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Mr.LOnLY's Avatar torrent-lover BT Rep: +4
    heared they well come back after 2 or 3 monthes ,

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Deimos won't say a word on subdemon even if you start a topic with the headline like "Deimos you suck" or worse.
    Atleast he could just drop by and say something to his members not necessarily related to the site but just SOMETHING, i'm sure they deserve more than a fuckin mute sysop.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    I think Deimos has some personal issues to deal with before he can get back to BitTorrent scene...

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by fearful360 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post

Don't be a pessimist!

And why was squirr3l banned?
    Be nice if it would come back, but it's been closed to long, user database and torrents is prob gone..
    user database has been moved to subdemon so if the site ever came back they still have everyones username and pass.

i always thought how demo displayed some of the torrents to unregistered users would be its downfall. it was the very first 'private' tracker i signed up for after finding a good torrent on suprnova. i miss it, and recent murmurings suggest the site will reappear but i don't always believe a rumour.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    I hope so.I didn't think i would miss it that much but i really do.Especially when it comes to that one little application or something that i can't find anywhere.Demonoid was the place to go for shit like that.

I like your sig and avatar zallofa.
    Thanks and yeah we did!!!World Champs Baby!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345