Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: 2 Bitmetv invites to giveaway

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Bump sponsored by:

[youtube]5CHXcvzUXFE[/youtube]

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    (1) No traders, ever, at all
    I have never traded an account and I never will even though I've had the chance to trade for high level trackers.
    (2) No account givers
    Same here, never given an account, I guess im to attached to the the ones I have.
    (3) A list of your favorite TV shows
    Classics: Seinfeld, Simpsons, South Park, The Sopranos, X-Files, 21 Jumpstreet and some I'm embarrassed to say.
    Newer Shows: Dexter, The Wire, Heroes, Curb your enthusiasm, Rob and big, Its always sunny in Philadelphia, The first 48, and many more but these are the ones that come to mind first.
    (4) What TV trackers you have
    none that specialized in T.V. Programming
    (5) Why do you want BitMeTV? (MINIMUM 250 words)
    I recently moved out my parents home and it was either cell phone and internet or cell phone and satelite dish I could not afford to have all three. I picked internet and cell phone because of school and GF. So now I rely on the internet for all my Television needs it has worked okay so far but I hate having to go through so many obstacles to find what im looking for and im getting annoyed with youtube now. From what I here bitmetv is dedicated solely to televison so im sure I would be able to find what I need on that one site instead of having to search every public tracker. Most of the time I end up having to "visit" my mom or GF just to watch a damn show and the sucks. BitmeTv would be a dream come true no more searching no more having to go to moms of GF parents house (Her dad is a Dick) to watch T.V. I have XBMC set up so I would be able to stream all T.V. shows to my xbox and that would essentially be the same as having cable or satelite. Also I just need another form of entertainment. Music and Movies and great but they just dont compare to a good television series. Something I could get excited about week in and week out. The anticipation on whats going to happen next is what makes televison so great and I truly missed that. I need this invite and would appreciated greatly.
    (6) No cheaters
    Abosulety not a cheater and do not condone it either
    (7) What (if anything) can you contribute to BitMeTV?
    I would be contributing myself. A member who will follow the rules be helpful when I can and respect the staff, members and the entire site. Ratio will always be above what is required. A solid member of a great community.
    (8) YOU CANNOT SET YOUR COUNTRY ON BitMeTV
    So let it be written, so let it be done

1 Fat Cat rule:
    I have no idea what she's doing but I like it.
    Spoiler: Show

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    HI

.Never traded.

.Never gave an account.

.My best tv ahows are: Madtv-Lost-Heros-Sympsons-Family Guy-CSI-Friends-Jericho-South Park-Buffy-Dexter

.No tv trackers:-(

.Watching show is the best ting to do in a spare time,i have a lot of spare time. I have hard time finding some shows on 0-day tracker. So Bitmetv would be great help and surely you would be of great help to if you can give me the invite. I love watching show it is the best thing to do, it is also better than playing games plus i can't play game because my computer can run games good. hope you can help me out in the Bitmetv invite, i know you are the best ever. Bitmetv will help me get the show i want o see such as Sympsons which is hard to find on a 0-day tracker. My gf loves Family Guy and i want to download all of it and give it to hers she will be rally happ. So plz plz plz plzme cheer her up. ok so as i was saying that Bitmetv is the best in it'scateroy tha't's another rason why i want it, and i wantbeacue it is super duper cool. so it will be cool to have Bitemetv to download all the show i want from. even older seasons. What more can one want i will get the most illusive tracker of all,and the best pre times ever found in any TV tracker. You know o-day tracker suck in olders seasons of some tv show. so plz help me to get it so i can get older season and all of rhe seasons of Friends i love this sho it is the best ever. You know we grew up with this show. It was very funny it cheers me up, it is supery funny.In Family Guy i like the small kid , he is very funny i wishi i have all seasons also.BitMetv is the best tracke to me, it has the collest interface i checked it ut on the following lik (https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha.../postcount7337), it is very well orgnized and it s just very nice. If i am lucky and get your invite and ecome a member i will Download what i want the Seed Seed Seed Seed..........

.Why would i cheat it is not ethical.

.I wont set my country on BitMeTV

.I will be a great member and a great seeder. I will try to keep my ratio alway above 2.5 or even better.

Thanks and take care :-)
    Last edited by fuzzyrabo12; 03-04-2008 at 01:37 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    devil's Avatar n00b

Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Bump sponsored by:
    Idiotic rabbits

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Bump Sponsored by:

[youtube]VX1fAl1wqIg[/youtube]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456