Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Request for BitHumen

jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by willsmith099 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post

Who are you and why do you keep saying that, I am sure that a lot of people will vouche for me here.

Please stop stalking me........
    Read my edited post jerk,U dealt the swedvdr acc with me given to u by ME<3you and took my sct acc with username phoesegne asshole and screwed all the shit up by taking the swedvdr back fuck uuuuuuuuuuu

Since then i have not been able to get a high level tracker fuck u,I am drunk so truth is coming i don't fear mods cuz i don't have anything left now they can ban me u took away my sct withh 300 GB buffer asshole that was all i have now i have quit torrenting so i don;t fear anyone so fuck u and ur friends who support u jerk

Even if u all guys ask J.a aka me<3you(who banned himself) but is available at msn he will tell u how big asshole this jonny is

LOL i have no rebuttal i think , I am not even gonna justify any of this with a response.

Anyways back to my friends thread...Someone please help him out

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12

Read my edited post jerk,U dealt the swedvdr acc with me given to u by ME<3you and took my sct acc with username phoesegne asshole and screwed all the shit up by taking the swedvdr back fuck uuuuuuuuuuu

Since then i have not been able to get a high level tracker fuck u,I am drunk so truth is coming i don't fear mods cuz i don't have anything left now they can ban me u took away my sct withh 300 GB buffer asshole that was all i have now i have quit torrenting so i don;t fear anyone so fuck u and ur friends who support u jerk

Even if u all guys ask J.a aka me<3you(who banned himself) but is available at msn he will tell u how big asshole this jonny is

LOL i have no rebuttal i think , I am not even gonna justify any of this with a response.

Yeah bcuz u don't have anything to justify,U can just move your ass by saying this but destroyed my torrenting shit,Fuck u man u are the biggest scammer in this world i really hope some mod cud understand me and ban u permanently from here ....

Even J.A knows how big asshole u are hope he is back at FST one day,I think he was mod or sumthin he will surely ban the shit outta u asshole
    Last edited by willsmith099; 03-08-2008 at 06:27 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33

Yeah bcuz u don't have anything to justify,U can just move your ass by saying this but destroyed my torrenting shit,Fuck u man u are the biggest scammer in this world i really hope some mod cud understand me and band ur ip address and range permanently from here ....

Look please stop Hijacking my friends thread, if u got a problem with me ( i honestly have no idea what your talking about but whatever) go bash me somewhere else if u must. I personally dont care, the people who know me know what I am about and thats all that matters.

R u sure ur not confusing me with someone else?

feel free to pm me also if u really need to talk lol, i dunno what else to say
    Last edited by jonny81985; 03-08-2008 at 06:31 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34

Yeah bcuz u don't have anything to justify,U can just move your ass by saying this but destroyed my torrenting shit,Fuck u man u are the biggest scammer in this world i really hope some mod cud understand me and band ur ip address and range permanently from here ....

Look please stop Hijacking my friends thread, if u got a problem with me ( i honestly have no idea what your talking about but whatever) go bash me somewhere else if u must. I personally dont care, the people who know me know what I am about and thats all that matters.

R u sure ur not confusing me with someone else?
    OMFG what an asshole this guy is,So fuckin cunning turning the topic aside so as to make everyone realize that i am devil and u are so helpful for ur friend damn,i am an idiot that i trusted u.....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    gabdar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4

Who are you and why do you keep saying that, I am sure that a lot of people will vouche for me here.

Please stop stalking me........

proof?

@Wormtail
    if you're a collector you don't have to let everyone know by making this thread. you said it yourself, you don't speak hungarian, so why the hell would you want to be on a hungarian site? you and everyone who has any common sense knows that you want BH because it's high up on that list that you love so much

only thing iv seen from jonny81985 is he pm'd me asking what im offering and what i want for my trade thread i made. that suggests to me that hes a trader in disguise but i dont think he will scam.
    Last edited by gabdar; 03-08-2008 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by gabdar View Post

proof?

@Wormtail
    if you're a collector you don't have to let everyone know by making this thread. you said it yourself, you don't speak hungarian, so why the hell would you want to be on a hungarian site? you and everyone who has any common sense knows that you want BH because it's high up on that list that you love so much

only thing iv seen from jonny81985 is he pm'd me asking what im offering and what i want for my trade thread i made. that suggests to me that hes a trader in disguise but i dont think he will scam.
    Did ur thread happen to be for iTS or scl or maybe something that said level 5? If so the people who know me can prob guess why i was inquiring Edit- actually no it was ur thread entitles level 10, sry but i thoght u were trying to trade a ftn account and i was gonna get you banned. Nothing personal but i protect the communities im in.

Brandon himself will attest to this as I personally spoke with him about the thread

Also I have no reason to trade and never did as all my invites were given to me, Im sure that all the members/friends I have here can attest to every single account I have as not traded for as they are the ones who got me in them.

To willsmith, if i was trying to hide anything why would i keep posting here and pttin this thread to the top of the page
    Last edited by jonny81985; 03-08-2008 at 06:48 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Wormtail's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90

proof?

@Wormtail

Oh guy, who are you to say that i'm a colector ? Like i said, i want to be at BH because i search it for a long time. I bet that 50 % of the guys there don't speak Hungarian. So, if a sysop comes to me and say that i must speak Hungarian to enter there, ok, i will close the thread

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormtail View Post
    Oh guy, who are you to say that i'm a colector ? Like i said, i want to be at BH because i search it for a long time. I bet that 50 % of the guys there don't speak Hungarian. So, if a sysop comes to me and say that i must speak Hungarian to enter there, ok, i will close the thread
    All say's, the site has only hun content but thats not right...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39

proof?

@Wormtail

Did ur thread happen to be for iTS or scl or maybe something that said level 5? If so the people who know me can prob guess why i was inquiring Edit- actually no it was ur thread entitles level 10, sry but i thoght u were trying to trade a ftn account and i was gonna get you banned. Nothing personal but i protect the communities im in.

Brandon himself will attest to this as I personally spoke with him about the thread

Also I have no reason to trade and never did as all my invites were given to me, Im sure that all the members/friends I have here can attest to every single account I have as not traded for as they are the ones who got me in them.

To willsmith, if i was trying to hide anything why would i keep posting here and pttin this thread to the top of the page
    Omg luk at his gestures,he pmed cuz wanted to know the tracker name without any intentions of trading,lol even the most idiot person on this board won't trust u this

And yeh apart from a scammer u even want to say that u are not a big trader then u can go and fuck urself

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    thisnoall's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormtail View Post
    I bet that 50 % of the guys there don't speak Hungarian.
    I don't think so...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast