Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: When the inv to rFTN there will be open??

Quote Originally Posted by Naleo View Post
    If you guys would just stop being lazy, went into IRC channels on the sites you're currently on and make friends, you wouldn't have to trade and join sites in a dishonest way, which imho is what you're currently doing.

But Naleo inv.s. seem disabled, I've friends there but if they asked the mods for an inv. for me they won't give them atm I think

If u r active in TB, of course u know me

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Naleo View Post
    If you guys would just stop being lazy, went into IRC channels on the sites you're currently on and make friends, you wouldn't have to trade and join sites in a dishonest way, which imho is what you're currently doing.
    to some extent u r right though , but it does not help sometimes , they need to know u personally , i mean not via net only before inviting u to such tracker

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    no one knows

it's a mystery

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    lol but what I want to ask, are inv. considered open now, what I mean someone is active member there he's allowed to ask for inv or not?

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sokrates View Post
    interesting that you think you know, that brandon knows himself when they open invites again..
    Interesting that you would think that he thinks that he knows that brandon knows himself. Perhaps you think that brandon doesn't know while he thinks that he does which make me think you are both thinking stuff that is well worth thinking about.

I think I need a drink now.
    i dont think its stuff well worth thinking about, bc thinking about it doesnt change anything
    and what i think has to stay a secret

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by (I) View Post
    lol but what I want to ask, are inv. considered open now, what I mean someone is active member there he's allowed to ask for inv or not?
    not.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Thanks man

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    dedro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by sokrates View Post
    interesting that you think you know, that brandon knows himself when they open invites again..
    Interesting that you would think that he thinks that he knows that brandon knows himself. Perhaps you think that brandon doesn't know while he thinks that he does which make me think you are both thinking stuff that is well worth thinking about.

yeah what he said

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    cRaZyzMaN's Avatar Benfica Fan BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i say never

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dedro View Post

yeah what he said
    You think so, or you think you know so?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast