Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Build Or Buy

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    thanks 4 ur posts.
    1. as 4 warrenty and stuff, if i buy a comp, it's prob from www.ibuypower.com. they seem to have a pretty good warrenty, tech supports, and stuff.
    2. i can build a comp, but sometimes i just don't like to shop around on sites that i don't even know. stores cost a lot, and r evil. sites r cheap, but some get screwy with u...
    3. i think that www.ibuypower.com has a really nice deal. i'm getting a flatpanel from dell. they have a really nice deal. and i'm prob gona buy the Student Special A. it's seems pretty good.

now should i buy or build?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@4 August 2003 - 21:52
    thanks 4 ur posts.
    1. as 4 warrenty and stuff, if i buy a comp, it's prob from www.ibuypower.com. they seem to have a pretty good warrenty, tech supports, and stuff.
    2. i can build a comp, but sometimes i just don't like to shop around on sites that i don't even know. stores cost a lot, and r evil. sites r cheap, but some get screwy with u...
    3. i think that www.ibuypower.com has a really nice deal. i'm getting a flatpanel from dell. they have a really nice deal. and i'm prob gona buy the Student Special A. it's seems pretty good.

now should i buy or build?
    Building it is usually the best, and I love newegg at that, I have a mobo processor and RAM, + LED coming from them right now.

Anyway, can u give us a link to the package? Just wanna see what you are getting, and give advice perhaps.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i think it's a pretty good deal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12