Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My first request ScT

wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post

u requested for TL , and someone gave u its account , and still u think that it is not a big deal ?

and secondly u have dis-respected one scene tracker which i have heard is great in terms of pre and speed , and still u r expecting that someone ll give u another invite to superior traker then it ( not in term of level bullshitt )
    u should first learn to respect the rules at trackers u already got . public giveaways by members is not allowed by any tracker!!!
    Don't be an ass, many people give away invites to SCC and he just happened to get caught.

munaaf, I would give you an invite but I don't have the money to donate right now When I get a free one from the staff, I'll definitely think of you.
    yeah that sucks regarding scc i never realised that they are so strict regarding their giveaways since i've seen so many done assumed it was a rule which they weren't fussed about assuming it's conducted in the right way. i lost my invites for doing a giveaway(didn't realise why they suddenly disappeared not too long after i did one) though in hindside that was a minor punishment- meh won't do any giveaways if and when I get an invite to SCC in the future .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSister View Post
    If you have €20, ScT is yours. That's how much an invite costs. Or is it €30?
    I've seen you post this in two different ScT request threads. What's your point? are you willing to pay 20 euros for an invite to ScT? If so, why don't you have it yet?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSister View Post
    If you have €20, ScT is yours. That's how much an invite costs. Or is it €30?
    I've seen you post this in two different ScT request threads. What's your point? are you willing to pay 20 euros for an invite to ScT? If so, why don't you have it yet?
    You've made more than your share of requests, Kyle3KK.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    You've made more than your share of requests, Kyle3KK.
    Yeah I know. ScT was one of them. And I got it from a good friend of mine here, but when I asked for it no one posted "20 euros and it's yours"; especially someone who isn't a member himself. I'm not saying I don't ask for things. There's only been 2 cases where I haven't used what I asked for, because it wasn't what I hoped it would be. But I never told someone asking for something to pay for an invite.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

u requested for TL , and someone gave u its account , and still u think that it is not a big deal ?

and secondly u have dis-respected one scene tracker which i have heard is great in terms of pre and speed , and still u r expecting that someone ll give u another invite to superior traker then it ( not in term of level bullshitt )
    u should first learn to respect the rules at trackers u already got . public giveaways by members is not allowed by any tracker!!!
    Don't be an ass, many people give away invites to SCC and he just happened to get caught.

munaaf, I would give you an invite but I don't have the money to donate right now When I get a free one from the staff, I'll definitely think of you.
    Thank you SenorBubbz appreciated that you will think of my request and Saqib you are damn right rude, there was no need to be so harsh, ok i learned my lesson, but look around there are at least 15-20 threads that are offering SCC, some even for trade, and I was just trying to help a member here to become member of this great site, I have still uptmost respect for that site, but for you none.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Olskool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by munaaf View Post

Thank you SenorBubbz appreciated that you will think of my request and Saqib you are damn right rude, there was no need to be so harsh, ok i learned my lesson, but look around there are at least 15-20 threads that are offering SCC, some even for trade, and I was just trying to help a member here to become member of this great site, I have still uptmost respect for that site, but for you none.
    Ignore him, he just wanna look cool so people can invite him to high level trackers. What people dont know that saqib is a trader and has doing trading on other forum. A guy told me and i couldn't believe lol.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Saqib i understand you point but i think your tone is a little harsh but thats just me.

Also not every tracker but most of the ones with "rarer" invites forbid public aways.
    yeah i was a bit harsh , thanks for understanding

Language plz , if many people killing each other , it doesn't give legitimacy to killing .

[quote=munaaf;2792959]

great to hear it that u dont have respect for me but do have for that tracker . and i was not harsh , it just seemed like , if i hurt u i apologies , but i just explained the truth .
    invites are only meant for friends and for for those u know personally n trust .

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    bump...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Groovy's Avatar MY INSPIRATION BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    All i Can Say Goodluck cause i dont have one

" edarT ot gnihtoN evaH I "
    I Hate to trade my Personal Information for a Tracker

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    looking for invites to music torrent sites

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast