Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will give F*** for video promotion

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Of course he doesn't have it.

He's trying to win a bet.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lou...eo-evar-295427

/Ignore.
    Last edited by benchez; 05-11-2008 at 01:01 AM.
    Now go away.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    hollowed_one's Avatar No Homo BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    dude read the faq do not talk about the rabbit in public forums....that means dont offer invites....this is a dumb move imo.......its because people like u givin away invites in public forums...we all get into trouble and cant even bring r own friends in....i think its kinda shitty...u should respect our rabbit.....thats how i feel....
    a roll of the dice

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    What a prick for even opening this thread... He should be flogged for a week with nails on the end of the whip.
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    damn...I logged in just for this freakin thread. lol I am kickin someones ass.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    hollowed_one's Avatar No Homo BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    bet or not....the sysop has seen this post.....i hope ur really not on site...cuz u prolly just fucked ur self over
    a roll of the dice

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulador View Post
    i dont understand why people come to say those kind of stuff...if the lady wants to make someone happy by giving him/her an invite to the site she wants it's ok,no matter what she asks...
    Have you ever read the rules and FAQ of any tracker?. I think you havenīt.

Invites are not a right, are not your property to do with them whatever you want... invites are a proof of confidence, a huge responsibility... tracker believes in you and invites are a sign of it, they think you administrate that privilege in a mature and wise way.

I donīt think that giving an invite to one of the most respected sites to whomever makes thousands of people watch a teenager boy dancing the pata-pata, the Sioux dance of rain or whatever he is dancing are enough credentials to be member of the site. Even if the winner results the best user... the recruit system is disrespectful to the site, in my opinion. As simple as that.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    damn...I logged in just for this freakin thread. lol I am kickin someones ass.

You logged in for this crap.

Come and post pish in the Lounge.
    Now go away.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Shafter's Avatar Account Magician
    Good luck with your accounts..........

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    SUPERLOL

are you that retard on that video?

gz : D

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulador View Post
    i dont understand why people come to say those kind of stuff...if the lady wants to make someone happy by giving him/her an invite to the site she wants it's ok,no matter what she asks...
    lady? u mean a guy with tits?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast