Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "thevault" does it worth all the fuzz?

BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    If you are the type of guy that wants to learn some things that most of the people do not even care about TV is a nice tracker.The problem there is that many good files are available only for the trusted members.
    About the university thing,TV wont help you pass your exams,but it will sure help you to learn some very very useful things for your own self improvement.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    LOL... I ve found people giving nvites on this forum, and I spend one hour filling their stupid "Questionaire" giving all sort of invormations, hopping they are what they say they are 'community for like-minded adults to gather and share their techniques, experiences, and theories on wealth, investment, marketing, business, and other related personal self-improvement and financial goals'. Sounds good isn't it?
    The funny thing is that they rejected me...
    Now I m havin second thoughts joinind them...
    Strange I was welcomed with open arms, were you truthful with your answers or did you try and bullshit your way through it ?

Baby On The Way OMFG !

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    tjbzonasul's Avatar Ninjahman BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    My thevault. acc was cancelled...
    Oh well, just have to hope for a spare invite around here to check it again
    Zé Pilintra

Botafogo no Coração !!

Still waiting for that good old FTN or BCG miracle !

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster
    Some responses in this thread are kinda funny because people who don't truly understand the true value of TV simply dismiss it, without doing proper research, or fully understanding how amazing this site is.

Firstly, many sites prune accounts, if you just sign up and don't do anything with the account. ( Remember Pisexy's major prune one week after open signups? Those who didn't use their account, got deleted! )

Secondly, signing up is easy, I visited their IRC, filled out my application, and was welcomed with open arms. The application is lengthy and takes time to complete, but well worth it in weeding out the good members from the bad, who truly understand what the site is all about.

Thirdly, a lot of the info is worth thousands of dollars. Seminars, Home Study Courses, eBooks, Training Videos, heck there was torrent uploaded that is worth over $70,000 dollars. It's a collection of reports from a very trustworthy site that sells each monthly report for $700, and all reports were added from 2002 - 2008.

Also, just because you may not recognize the Millionaire Marketers ( J.R., YS, MF, JA, DK, ) whose stuff gets uploaded on a regular basis, does not mean the site sucks. You can't learn this stuff by going to university and taking a business course. This is real world information on how some people are making millions online. Yes, MILLIONS.

Only someone who understands the true nature of Internet Marketing and running a proper Internet based business from anywhere in the world, will truly appreciate the value of the site.

Last but not least, the information that is contained on this site is PRICELESS, and will not be worth ANYTHING to you, unless YOU take action on the information given.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234