Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackcats problems

binocular's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hi, stoi. Recently I've got a serious problem accessing to BCG with my PDA. I mean, u know when I'm on a business trip or sth like that just away from my computer I'd like to surf the internet with my PDA. For many times just received the same information, " 403 Forbidden You don't have the permission to access/on this server. Additionally, a 403 forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/2.23(CentOS) Server at www.blackcats-games.net Port 80 ". Does it mean that the ip address has been banned by your site? And I also want to figure out what's the meaning of ErrorDocument? Is there any chance to solve the problem? Please, stoi, tell me what I am supposed to do. lol

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Gennesuke's Avatar Boriquito BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

Dry

i understand stoi.

registration are closed again

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I signed up yesterday but I still have not received the confirmation email...
    ELITE BITTORENT USER SORRY I CANNOT TELL YOU MY TRACKERS THEY ARE OVER LEVEL 9000 AND I AM SWORN TO SECRECY (P.S No traders allowed)

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    So your telling me im going to have to keep trying to get in again? I was already a registered member. Damn first wii fit now this. Is there anything in gaming that isnt a pain in the ass these days.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    If anyone lost there account keep trying I mean there is a method to this madness and if BCG staff give in to one person sooner or later you will have everyone and there mom telling you that they did not get a confirmation email.

P.S. Last I heard registrations were still open but there is a system in place on how the lucky few get picked, but I wont go into that since its an old thread here on FST.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    try their IRC channel.
    or wait their confirmation mail

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    tknaught's Avatar +3 dB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by polorsport View Post
    Damn first wii fit now this
    I like your style

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12