Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hosting-Ie will take your money,without giving your nothing

I've got my next dedicated box in 2 hours

Hosting-ie's server comes unmanaged by default

People who says servers are coming without hdd's just sucks,
    They don't' read F.A.Q. or instructions, the dedicated boxes comes with unformatted HDD's to let users partition/format them,
    It is an professional service and it is not that good for some school boys who has no idea what to do, just heard about seedbox and just want some free mp3 that's it.
    There are managed levels People, and you get what you pay for, if you are working under 32 degree on building site and have no time to be polite then be ready to pay for extra services!
    http://hosting-ie.com/content/view/26/63/

One more time:

1. there is no other company I know who permits to use that much bandwidth like 10TB and on for that prices ! (Exceptional)
    2. In case of legal complications they offer second chance, just reinstall server and you do not lost it (Exceptional)
    2. Nearly every 3th server comes with some extra FREE hardware pice (Exceptional)

I'll be hones I can't see my self with any other company at the moment, no one offers all that, and I can't feel safe.

So now Please don't give to people a sh*** about your experiences Please, Read the TOS and deal according it,
    Then you will have the best service ever.
    Last edited by TechnoMan80; 07-02-2008 at 01:51 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Yeah, If someone has an dedicated box from hosting-ie
    and is not an total idiot
    will never say that bolegs about them!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234