Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How does demonoid actually work?

wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    seeded 2TB on 4 DVDR releases and never got the ratio for them.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Ratio doesn`t matter there

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The server is too busy holding up all the shitty ads.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    walkman79's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Why people incite other people to be leechers on Demonoid. I mean, it pisses me off when I see someone telling someone else to not care about his ratio on Demonoid just because they are not strict with it. Demonoid would be the best if that kind of members didn't exist.
    I seed on my trackers because I love to share, not just because there is a rule which impose me to do it.
    Please, SEED!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    nothing to do with seed box. demonoid ratio is a joke. my ratio as been stuck at 6.4 up 4.8 down for well over a year. before it went down i know for a fact through utorrent that my upload should have been about 60gig and dl about 8gig. i have stopped caring now though. as long as i am above 1.1 they can leave it as it is

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    Demonoid isn't too strict with ratios...

Still,that doesn't give you a excuse not to seed. That's one reason why many don't use Public Trackers.

Good point friend as its one of my favs for software .

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    n00b
    many demonoid torrents aren't hosted by demonoid, they're external, and will never count towards your demonoid ratio. additionally, demonoid does not use a passkey like msot sites, they simply log your ip address and use that to determine UL/DL/ratio stats. If you have a dynamic IP address, you will need to log into demonoid every time that IP changes or nothing you seed will count.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12